HERBS

Not all herbs Regis required grew in the Mere-Lachaiselongue Cemetery. He had to take trips into Beauclair for the rest, but the ones that did grow in the area were extremely poisonous and tricky to pick. [Y/N] made sure to follow every instruction Regis told her very carefully. Always wear gloves and a mask to cover the face from the toxic fumes. Mandrake was deadly, especially to humans.

"Stay back, darling. I'll pick the Mandrake this time." Regis said towards his lover who was styled in large leather gloves and a mask which covered the lower half of her face.

"Alright." She replied as she watched Regis bend down to grasp his slender fingers around what looked like brown tangled roots above the ground. He gripped them then pulled upwards, taking a puff of toxic vapor to the face. Regis breathed it in, groaned, and shook his head.

"If I was human, I would surely be dead by now." The vampire commented before he came to a stand, mandrake roots in hand. "Now, onto the Wolfsbane. You can pick those."

She nodded and gathered up the basket which was loaded with mandrake roots for Regis' next batch of mandrake hooch. Along with petals, leaves, and mushrooms which grew close to the crypt and gravestones. Regis closely watched as his lover wandered off towards the area where Wolfsbane grew. He grinned.

He always enjoyed spending time with her like this, with her helping him gather the herbs and ingredients he needed for his potions and concoctions. "Thank you, my darling." He whispered, watching her start to skip and hum to herself.