Surprised

(A/N: the real extra of this fic XD)

"Young master Wei." Lan Xichen called Wei Wuxian after the Lan clan's banquet. "Wangji." He nodded to his younger brother who never left Wei Wuxian after the two got married.

"Zewu-jun!" Wei Wuxian said and grinned.

Lan Xichen smiled back. "I want to ask for your permission to marry Wanyin." He told him.

"... hm?" Wei Wuxian said, his smile froze and can almost be heard to crack. "Huh?" he said as he looked at Lan Xichen. Marry? Who? Wanyin? Who's that? Sounds familiar? Ring a bell? Was it someone I know? He thought as he felt his soul left his body again.

Lan Wangji immediately caught him before he could kiss the ground. "Wei Ying!" he called as he held his husband in his arms. He raised his head and looked at Lan Xichen who has now worry in his eyes. "Brother." He called.

"Is young master Wei alright?" Lan Xichen asked, concern in his voice.

For the first time, Lan Wangji can feel malice from his elder brother. He's jealous of my marriage with Wei Ying, right? He thought and sighed as he tried to wake up Wei Wuxian who was totally KO-ed by Lan Xichen just from one sentence.

Lan Xichen happily left after avenging himself by being fed dog food of his younger brother and Wei Wuxian always. He can't attack his younger brother and so he will attack Wei Wuxian. You just wait after I'd marry Wanyin. All the dog food you gave me, I'll give it back to you, thrice! He thought and smiled brightly as he headed to Yunmeng. He doesn't know that a rejection is waiting for him.

Ignorance is a bliss. 

- End - 

~HaiRyuuKi 1/20/20 9:27 PM PST