Chapter 5:Homecoming

(September 17th 2010)
It's been over a week since the revaluation that Klaus killed his mother and now a plan has been put into motion.

Cass has been left out of the Kill Klaus plan but has agreed to go to the homecoming dance with Rebekah.

Cass is in her dads mechanic workshop before he opens it and is punching a punching back to let out her stress and anger.

Ben Ryder walks over and notices his daughter agitated and aggressive behaviour.

"Hey kiddo whats up?"Ben asks.

Cass stops punching and turns to face her father.

"I don't know I just have this off feeling about the homecoming dance and the kill klaus plan"Cass says.

"Have they found Mikael?"Ben asks.

"Yeah but I'm being left out of the plan because Damon thinks my crush on her will affect my judgment, but I feel like something is gonna go wrong"Cass tells him.

Ben places a hand on his daughter's shoulder.

"It's gonna be fine"Ben tells her.

Cass sighs.

"I'm gonna go home and shower, I've got to head to school"Cass tells her dad before running off home, she gets in the shower and then heads to school.

A few hours later and Cass is sat in the school library with Matt.

"I heard you asked Rebekah to the dance"Matt says out of nowhere.

"Yeah I did"Cass says.

"Never thought I'd see the day, Cass Ryder willing asking someone to a dance"Matt tells her with a goofy smile on his face.

"Oh shut up"Cass says shoving Matt lightly.

"You seem really happy"Matt tells her.

"Is it bad?"Cass asks suddenly.

"Is what bad?"Matt asks.

"That I like Rebekah, I mean she is kinda the enemy"Cass says unsure.

"As long as your happy that's all that's matters"Matt tells her.

"Thanks Matt"Cass tells him smiling.