1-The auction

I was born in a family of human and in this world, being a human is frowned upon. The vampires rule the earth, always in search of fresh blood and of course, there's a couple of hunters, but they're not succeeding that well.

Anyway, my name is Bee and my parents sold me to a slave factory. The magnificient underworld industry of broken dreams. It wasn't a surprise when they announced it to me... I mean, they never really loved me.

My mom, Dahlia, is an alcoholic in training...meaning she's always drinking but a little bit more everyday and my dad, Alco, is a depressed man always cheating on his wife.I don't really blame them, this world is ugly, but I still had a chance to make something out of it... at least for me. This is my story, a disgusting world of slaves and violence that I was forced to live in.

I always had it hard, but this is worst than anything else... It was a normal day at first, I woke up, hearing my parents screaming at each other, I went to the bathroom, but when I got out everything went silent and they just looked at me.

They didn't look sad or angry but I knew something was wrong.

"Sit down, we need to talk." said my mom between hiccups.

I sat down and looked over at my dad. He clearly looked anxious, but I couldn't tell why until he said this:

" we decided to sell you..."

I looked at them, slowly clenching my fist while bitting my tongue so I couldn't shout out insults at them. I never loved them, but now it's worse. I hate them.

"you know we love you, but we're really short in money and we can't take care of you anymore." my mom blurred out.

"you love me?" I said surprisingly calm.

"If you really loved me, you wouldn't SELL ME!"

"Look it doesn't matter what you say, you're 17, we are responsible for you and we already called the agency." my dad said, looking down at the table.

At this point, I had already given up... I mean, it's clear that they don't care about me, so I thought that maybe someone else would take care for me. If I'm lucky...

"Where am I gonna be sent?" I asked while letting go of the tension in my fist.

"The slave market," Dahlia answered, looking at me right in the eyes not showing any emotions.

"they're gonna come at 2." I looked at the clock and it showed 1:43.

"Do I have to pack my things?" I asked sharply. They simply replied by a negative nod. I hated them so much. I got up and went to my room and sat by the window and I looked outside, thinking it might be the last time I actually see the sun.

My mind was going everywhere when I suddenly heard the door bell ring. I looked at the time and realized it was already time. I heard my name being yelled out and I slowly got up looking at my room for one last time.

I walked to the front door to see two men standing in the doorway. I could tell they were vampires since I could see their eyes. A deep, deep black coloured their eyeballs. The longer the vampire lived, the lighter it became... until they were a bloodshot red.

The men looked at each other and got a pair of handcuffs out of their pocket. I simply gave them my wrists without struggling... it didn't matter anyway.

They gave a big envelope to my parents and I assumed it was the money. They started to walk out of the room, pulling me by my wrists until I turned around and looked at my parents one last time.

"Fuck you" I blurted out quietly. The man took me to a black car with tainted windows and sat me in the backseat. They took a black bag and placed it on top of my head.

*time skip over the ride*

After getting me out of the car, I felt them dragging me in a cold room. They chained me to a wall and took off the bag.

I blinked a couple of times until I was able to see my surroundings. There were 4 other girls and 2 boys. I looked by my side and asked the boy how long he'd been here.

"Two days. But tomorrow it's the auctions so we're gonna be out of here... hopefully, our owners are gonna have better places than this." I wished they would, too and slowly, I began drifting into sleep.

I woke up when a guard made a loud hissing sound. I jumped when I realized how close he was to me.

"You smell so good, I wish I could taste you," he said after licking my neck.

I closed my eyes afraid of what would happen. After a while, I heard him get away from me.

"Anyways, slaves," he said disgustingly, "the auction is in one hour so better get ready... oh wait, you can't." He said laughing at us. He looked at me one last time with his black eyes and walked away.

Two girls started crying hysterically and a boy just sobbed quietly. Surprisingly, I didn't react like I would normally, but this situation is not normal.

The boy besides me looked in my direction and asked if I was scared between tears.

"I don't know." I simply answered without looking off the ground.

*time skip to the auction*

Vampires slowly began to enter the room and taking one person at the time. I looked at every one of them being snatched away, until it came to the boy sitting next to me.

"Good luck," I said, giving him a weak smile.

He tried giving me a smile back but failed miserably. I looked at the ceiling and slowly felt tears coming up. One slid down and I heard the same old raspy voice from earlier:

"don't cry princess, I'm sure you're gonna get abused wonderfully." The guard said with a grin.

I looked at him and I felt like my eyes were piercing his soul until I heard the door open once again.

I was the last one in the room and the guy was coming my way. I looked at him with fear in my eyes and saw that he was actually a human.

"Why are you helping them?" I asked.

" well you see, sometimes when people like you are being sold off and no one wants to buy them... they kinda end up being a hand around here...or they just kill you." He said smiling.

I looked at him in horror while he was dragging me out of the room. We entered a small closet like room and he ordered me to take my clothes off.

"No."

"Well then," he started undressing me while I was struggling to keep my clothes on.

" look we don't have enough time for you to struggle like this. Wether you like it or not, you're gonna be sold. So why don't you just take off your clothes so neither of us gets killed?"

I looked down at the floor and slowly began to slip my clothes off. When I finished, I was trying to cover my areas as much as I could but then he cuffed my hands behind my back so I couldn't hide anymore. I tried using my legs to at least hide my vagina but it was no use.

We heard a muffled voice yell:
"contestent number 7" and I was pushed out into what seemed like a theatre stage. I was put in the middle of the stage and a vampire started to describe me.

"Short, brunette girl with blue eyes. Contestant number 7 just came in yesterday so we don't know a lot about her attitude, so if you like a surprise you'll definitely like her. Let the auctions begin at 750 000$!"

I was shocked at the price until people kept yelling higher prices. I heard the same voice yelling over and over again until she finally shout out "2 millions!" The guy who described me started counting to 3 and finally yelled sold.