7-Getting ready

I looked at her and smirked to show her that I would not stop fighting, but soon my head went back down...

"You brat" she said between her teeth. I could tell that I was not going to enjoy this, but there was no way I was going to submit to her right now. She slowly approached me and whispered in my ear: "better get ready for this, then."

Without warning she pushed two fingers in me, making me throw my head back while still trying to look at her in the eyes. She seemed so angry, it was like pure rage was pumping in her veins... but I don't even know if her heart can beat.

She was constantly hitting my g-spot as I was trying not to let out moans, but I got so frustrated, I felt like my face was turning red.  Without thinking, I did the worst thing I could've done in this moment: I spat in her face.

Raven wiped herself and looked at her hand in disgust. I closed my eyes and tried ducking my head down, but she was way faster than me and took a grasp of my neck. I lat out choking sounds as I tried to take a breath, but it was no use. Soon, I was passing out, so I looked at her one last time as I felt my body give up.

I woke up with the collar back on, naked in the bed downstairs. I took the blankets and hid my body from the cold and humid air of the lower part of the house. Maybe an hour later, Raven walked in on me falling in and out of sleep, but when I acknowledged her presence in the room, I strengthened up and looked down.

I felt so pathetic, it looked like I was submitting after all... but I still didn't accept it.

She laid down some clothes on the bed and ordered me to dress up. I was confused, but I did what I was told as a sharp pain in my neck reminded me what happened the day before. I touched my neck as I got up and felt my swollen skin. I knew she had been really rough, but I didn't think it was this bad.

Anyways, I looked at the clothes and realized how slutty they where, but still I didn't protest and started putting them on. It was a mesh loose shirt with no bra, a pair of high waisted shorts, some fishnets, thigh-high socks and some converse. After everything was on, I sat on the bed.

"Come sit on my lap" she said quietly. I obeyed and looked at her hesitantly.

"I'm going to a party today... and even though you're not properly trained yet, I've decided to bring you. BUT, that means that you're gonna obey everything I say to you and everything anybody says to you." Raven said looking at me directly in the eyes. I felt like I was lost in them, like I wanted to do everything she said. But when she broke eye contact, I realized that she was doing something to me. Still, I couldn't tell what it was. I looked down and nodded.

"Good girl," she said while patting my thigh, letting me know she was getting up, so I got up and sat on the bed. She stood up and took the collar off to be able to put a smaller one that was more stylish. It had small diamonds on it and looked like it was made out of silver which made me confused. Aren't vampires allergic or something to that? I touched the collar and looked up at her in confusion.

"One: I can touch it, because I applied cream on my hands, that can block the effects it does to us...two: this will make it impossible for other vampires to bite you and three: remember I'm the one with the key." She said the third one like it was a threat and honestly, I knew it was one.

I looked down and she clipped a leash to it. She pulled on it slightly, making me almost touch her pussy with my face, because of how she was standing right in front of me. My hands stopped me from making contact, but as they did I felt my hair being pulled back causing us to make eye contact.

"I don't have to tie your hands behind your back, don't-I?" She said with a disgusting smirk on her lips.

I slowly dropped my hands on my knees and my head was pushed on her area once again, but this time I was really on it. She pulled her dress up and surprise... she wasn't wearing underwear.

My mouth got smashed onto her wet lips, so I slowly started running my mouth over them. She still tasted like blood and for some reason, it turned me on. She pulled the leash up, kissed me roughly and then pushed me away. I panted while looking at her making her smirk again.

"Now... the rules for the party are: don't talk. don't make eye contact of course. when I'm sitting down you're on your knees besides me or in front of me: I will decide when the moment comes. if someone talks to you, you answer briefly, but always end your sentences with sir or mam' to be polite. you will address me as your mistress and when we walk you're always behind me with your head down and hands behind your back. I hope it's all clear, because I won't repeat the rules and I won't hesitate to punish you in front of everyone." Raven explained as she played with my hair.

"Alright?!" She said while yanking my hair back.

"Y-yes" I said in pain.

"Are you already forgetting a rule? How do you address me, pet?!" She yelled at me.

"Yes, m-mistress..." I said after I flinched.

"Good, now come with me, we're gonna do your hair and makeup." Raven slightly pulled on the leash, leading me up to a bathroom upstairs. I looked down and put my hands behind my back as ordered and once we arrived to the bathroom that honestly felt like it was miles away, she pulled a chair and made me sit on it.

I guess this is where she gets ready since there was all her makeup and hair product. She must be rich, because her place is huge... which would explain why she had a whole bathroom that seemed to only be used for beauty.

She brushed my hair and straightened it even though it was naturally straight. It did make me look more "clean" , I guess...

She then started putting makeup on me. I don't know a lot about makeup, but it seemed like she just smeared a bit of black eyeshadow around my eyes. She didn't put anything on my lips but after looking at them a bit, she offered some chapstick and I accepted. It honestly felt like a desert there.