28-knife play

"If you want to, Mistress." I thought about it and realized it had been a while since she had fed on me, and I also discovered recently that, I don't mind a little pain while we're at it...

Raven took me in her arms and brought me to the bed, she dropped me on it lightly and proceeded admiring her work. She licked her lips while looking at me and dragged her hands down my body. Her cold fingers brushed up against my nipples, sending shivers down back.

"What do you think I'm gonna do, Bee?" She said, focused on how my chest lifted with every breath I took.

"I don't know, Mistress... that's why I'm scared." I went straight to the point knowing that's what she had been looking for ever since she got me.

She smirked and looked in my eyes, "Your face is so easily readable... I would've blinded you, but I love seeing the distress in your eyes to much." Her smirk turned into a grin as she pressed her sharp finger nails against my skin.

I could feel the burning sensation already, but I knew it did nothing except scratch me. I bit on my lip, trying to hide the pleasure that came with the pain. I was embarrassed and found my own reaction gross, but at the moment, I knew what I wanted and it wasn't for Raven to stop.

"What did I say about bitting your lip?" My mistress warned me.

"You don't want me to do it..." I replied embarrassed.

"And why is that?" She turned my head to the side, examining my face more deeply.

"Because you want to hear me." I looked away from her, afraid of her reaction.

"So even thought you know that I don't want you to bite yourself, especially to hide your reactions, you did it anyways?" Raven pressed her finger nail harder, causing me to squirm under her.

"Yes, I'm sorry, Mistress..." My face scrunched up from the pain that was now on my inner thigh.

"I think you should get punished, what do you think?"

"N-no, I'll stop, please don't do anything bad to me." I plead to her.

Raven laughed at the sight of seeing me completely helpless. I did beg her to not punish me, but in the end, she had all the power. I was still tied up tight and no matter how hard I would try to get out of the ropes, there was no way I would succeed.

"Ok, how about this," she reached for her back pocket and pulled out a knife, "I'm going to drag this knife over your body," she displayed the sharp object to me, "and if you move or even make a sound... I cut you."

My eyes grew wide at the proposition she just made to me. There was no way I could keep myself from making sound, at least without bitting my lip, and there was absolutely no chance that I wouldn't move. The worst part was, I had to accept the offer even if I didn't want to, since I had promised I would do whatever she wanted.

"O-okay..." I braced myself for the pain, but only felt the cold air brush up against my body. I opened up my eyes to see Raven smiling at me, she took the end of the knife and pressed it under my chin, directing my head up.

"You're such a good girl right now, to bad you messed up earlier," she remarked mockingly.

She started dragging the knife down my neck. I made sure I didn't move, especially with the placement of the blade. She moved it slowly, until she got to my collarbone. I gasped as I felt her cold fingers brush up against my bottom's lips.

As soon as she realized my mistake, a smile grew on her face and a sharp pain came from the bottom of my neck. She pressed down on my collarbone, leaving a bleeding cut. She stopped moving the knife and licked the wound, making it sting more.

When her tongue left my body, it only took a couple seconds before blood came out of the cut, staining my body. She continued dragging down the knife, passing over the red rope enveloping my body. I was breathing heavily, but I managed to keep myself still.

She brought the knife against my chest and of course, touched me down there again. The only difference is that, this time, I didn't move or make any sounds, but it didn't seem to please her, so she parted my lips and began toying with my clit. My body jerked from the sudden sensation, causing her to cut me on the inner side of my left breast.

While licking the wound clean, she continued dragging the knife on my arm and touching me down there. I closed my eyes really hard, trying to stop the overwhelming sensation while still keeping my mouth shut, but my hips pushed themselves up against Raven, desperately trying to find more friction.

My eyes teared up, sensing the blade slicing the skin of my upper wrist open. Raven put down the knife beside me and licked my wrist.

"You did good, I'm proud of you." I smiled, happy to hear her words of contentment.

Raven straddled me and kissed down my neck, leaving bruises all over it. She licked my collarbone again, cleaning the blood that dripped from the cut. She licked and brushed her teeth over my sensitive skin. She was so close I could feel her breathing on me, which sent tingles down my spine. Her mouth continued abusing my sensitive spot, until I felt her sharp teeth sink into my skin.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I moaned out her name:

"Raven...arghhh," I felt her lips tighten around my neck, confirming that she was smiling at my reaction. She continued sucking out my blood, until I felt a little bit dizzy and stopped. She took my chin in her palm, but my eyes were closed, because of the sudden lack of blood.

"Look at me, Bee," she said firmly, "we're about to have fun..." She smirked and pressed her fingers tighter on my jaw without hurting me. I looked in her eyes and felt the warm sensation of the haze take over my body. This was going to be intense...