15-mixed signals

I sat there, waiting and trapped in my train of thoughts. I was thinking of every little thing that had happened here and what the future would look like... and I can't lie, I'm fucking terrified.

A couple hours passed and finally Raven came back. She came downstairs with splatters of blood on her and sat on the end of the bed.

"He won't ever touch you again." She didn't even look at me, but I could feel that she had no regrets.

"What did you do to him?"

"What do you think Bee? I didn't give him candy or some shit... I killed him, for you." She looked up this time with tears in her eyes.

I had never seen her cry nor show any emotions except malice and it felt kinda nice to see that she had some left.

"Why? You didn't protect me at all since I got here." I knew it was the first time I had seen her cry and being vulnerable, but I was still very angry.

"You don't get it right? In this world I'm almost a god... I'm old and if I really wanted someone to HURT you, you would've been dead. But I don't want that, so yeah, I did order some bad things...I guess, but they knew that if they hurt you even a tiny bit more than what i ordered... they would be dead." She came up to me and pulled on the chain around my neck carefully.

I got pulled to her and she kissed me. Her tongue asked for entrance and I let it enter my mouth.

Raven broke the kiss and looked at me and cupped my face with both of her hands.

"I know our relationship is weird right now, but I really do love you. I just can't really show it well right now." She finished her sentence and gave me a peck.

My mind went everywhere. Did she really mean what she just said or would she change her mind and make people rape me once again... I looked down at my lap not sure what to answer.

Raven unlocked the collar around my neck and looked at me holding my shoulders.

"I want you to sleep with me tonight..." she said smirking, "and I don't think we'll just be sleeping."

My eyes grew wide as I started to panic. Was she really going to do this right now, after all that had happened to me these past few days?

But I could feel that my body wanted her. I wanted to feel her and kiss her and... love her. I was in disbelief of my thoughts, but I knew that either way, I had to do this.

"Do I have to?" I asked looking down.

She came close to me and whispered in my ear, "Don't worry darling, you'll be begging for more."

Raven lowered her hand and started rubbing my clit through the satin shorts that I still had on from the night before.

"R-Raven I don't wan- agh," a moan interrupted my sentence when she started rubbing it harder than before.

She looked at me and gave me puppy eyes, "You reeeeally don't want this?"

"I don't really have the choice if I remember..." I said sarcastically.

She grabbed my throat making me choke and almost growled at me, "You don't, but if you want this, it becomes more fun for you, princess."

"L-let g-go please" I forced out of my throat even tho her hand was crushing my air ways.

She lat go of my throat pushing me a little bit back as she did. I touched my neck already feeling it bruising, I hissed at the pain.

"Come, we're going upstairs.." she got up and walked out the door. I followed her up to her room and when we got there, she pushed me in the bed.

She got on top of me and pinned my hands next to my head. I could feel my heart beat, I was so scared, but excited at the same time and I didn't want to feel like this.

She began kissing my neck, bitting here and there, but she didn't feed on me. I tried holding in my moans, but some still escaped and every time it would happen, Raven smirked. She knew how this made me feel and she still went on... another thing that made her evil.

"Stop thinking, pet. You're ruining the mood." She said while going down on me. I could feel that this was going to be a playful night... in the eyes of Raven.

She pulled down the shorts I was wearing and started swirling her tongue on my clit.

"R-Raven s-stop please..." I cried out.

She looked up at me and smirked. She shook her head and put two of her fingers in my mouth.

"Suck them, slut." She said while going faster on my clit. I pushed her hand away, earning one of the darkest glare I've ever seen... I shouldn't have done that.

"I'm sorr-" she slapped me across the face to which I yelped in response. I tried getting away from her, but she gripped onto my hips.

"Ah! let go." I told her through my pain, but the only thing speaking up to her got me... were punishments and i don't think that wasn't going to change soon.

"Don't. Move." She said as she got up and went to the sex toy dresser I suppose. She took out my collar with a chain already attached to it, handcuffs, a strap-on and a small vibrator.

"We're gonna play a bit tonight... so here are the rules: for tonight, look at me in the eyes... I want you to be in the haze, you will do everything I say, you'll call me mistress, oh and don't cum until I say so... if you do cum," she paused and laughed, "we'll just don't okay." She said smiling.

I was so tired of this, but I knew that I didn't have the choice nor the capacity to fight back... which left me one option.

"Yes, mistress." To obey.