Chapter 1

Bonnie's POV
I was sitting in my room waiting for the pregnancy test to show my results well to see if I was pregnant or not. Jeremy and I have been together since my Junior year and it's now my senior year so we've been together for a year. A few weeks ago Jeremy and I had sex. I recently discovered my period was late for three weeks now so I decided to take a pregnancy test. I waited five minutes like the box told me to.
Five minutes later
I look at the test and it says positive. I instantly cry happy tears because I was pregnant with Jeremy's baby. I decided to tell Jeremy first since he's the baby's father. I go to the Gilbert's house (Btw Jeremy never died in my version of this story also Jenna and Alaric never died plus Jenna and Alaric aren't together. Alaric is just like a dad to Elena and Jeremy in this story) and I knock on the door. Jenna answers the door and she invites me in. "Hey Jenna I'm looking for Jeremy." I said as I looked at Jenna not trying to look suspicious about my pregnancy yet to Jenna. "He's upstairs in his room." She said as she walked into to the kitchen. I walked upstairs to Jeremy's room and saw his door was open so I knocked on it just so he knew I was there. "Come in." He says as I walk in his room. "Hey Jer." I said as I walked over to his bed. "Hey Bonnie. What are you doing here? I didn't suspect you to be here at this time of day." He said as I sat on his bed. "Well I'm here to tell you something important." I said as I twiddled my hands together. "What is it Bon?" He said as he looked at me in my eyes. "I'm pregnant with your baby." I said as I looked down because I thought he wouldn't wanna be in the baby's life. "You're pregnant?!" He said looking shocked as fuck. "Yes. If you wanna leave me that's ok." I said as I looked down more. "No I'm not leaving you and this baby." He said as he lifted my chin up with his index finger. He kissed me on the lips and placed a hand on my stomach. I knew I had to tell my dad and my mom. Jeremy had to tell Jenna and Alaric. We had to tell our friends including Elena because it's her niece or nephew that I'm pregnant with.  We decided we were gonna tell them tomorrow. I stayed the night in Jeremy's bed at his house because I didn't wanna face my dad about it yet.
The next morning
I woke up next to Jeremy and walked over to Elena's room to ask her for some clothes since I slept over and didn't bring any clothes of my own. "Elena can I borrow some clothes?" I asked her as I shook her awake. She instantly woke up and looked at me confused. "Hey Bonnie. Since when did you get here?" She said as she still confused. I looked at my vampire best friend and said "I spent the night in Jeremy's room, and there is something I need to tell you." I said looking at her. "What is it Bonnie?" She said looking curious now. "I'm pregnant with Jeremy's baby." I said as I looked away from her. All Elena did was squeal and she got up from her bed and hugged me. Me and Elena got dressed she let me borrow her clothes for a day since I didn't wanna go home and change. We walk downstairs to see Jenna cooking breakfast. "Oh hey Bonnie I didn't know that you spent the night." She said as she put the breakfast on plates for all of us. "Oh yea sorry Jenna." I said as I looked down at my plate. "It's ok." She said as she poured herself some coffee.