Chapter 4

A month later
Bonnie's POV
Today I'm 5 months pregnant, Ric had said he's gonna not have me do any tests or any of my teachers won't once I have my baby. Jenna is pulling Jeremy out of school today so he can come to my appointment for the baby.
At the hospital
"Bonnie Bennett?" The nurse says as me, Jeremy, and Jenna stand up. The nurse takes us to a room with the right equipment for me to see my baby. Me and Jeremy really want to know the gender of the baby. "Ok I'm gonna need you to lift up your shirt Ms. Bennett." She said as I lift my shirt and she puts the cold gel on my stomach. Nurse Tanya has been my nurse since I found out I was pregnant. "Would you like to know the gender of your baby?" Nurse Tanya said as she looked at the screen and moved the wand around my stomach. "Yes we would." I said as I look at Jeremy than back at the screen. Nurse Tanya looks around for the gender of the baby well so she can see if it's a girl or boy. "It's a girl." Nurse Tanya said as she takes the wand off my stomach. I look at Jeremy with happy tears in my eyes. We're having a baby girl and to be honest that's all I wanted to have was a baby girl of my own to prove I'm nothing like my mom. Jeremy is happy too because he always wanted a baby girl too. Nurse Tanya comes back with the pictures of my baby girl. She tells us that our baby girl is healthy and that we should come back in 2 weeks.
At home
We showed Elena, Ric, and our friends the picture of our baby girl. Caroline and Ellie awed at the same time and they were so happy too. Elena was crying happy tears because she so happy she was getting a niece.
A few hours later
Me and Jeremy were in his room and picking out names for our baby girl. "Ooh I got one. How about Miranda Naomi Gilbert?" Jeremy said as he looked at me and had his hand on my baby bump. He was so proud to be the daddy of our baby girl. "I love it Jer." I said as I looked up at him.