Chapter 2

Bonnie's POV
It was now summer and I was still pregnant. Jenna knew that I was pregnant because Jeremy told her. I had told my dad and he freaked out. We were on vacation so after the vacation was over he wants me to go somewhere that isn't under his roof.
At the end of summer
I go to Elena and Jeremy's house, (Note: Anna and Vicki will be back but Jeremy isn't thinking about them. They just need his help with something) Elena was all happy to see me. Jeremy comes down the stairs well to the stairs. "Bonnie!" He said all excited to see me. "Jeremy!" I said as I ran to him. He came downstairs and I jumped onto him. I kiss him and of course he kisses me back.
Jeremy's POV
Anna has came back and sadly I wasn't thinking about her, she just appeared. I was thinking about Bonnie and my baby. Since my girlfriend was with my sister Elena and Caroline, I was up in my room and Anna appears. "Oh god Anna stop showing up." I said as I turn around. "Jeremy I still love you." She said as she moved closer to me. I backed away because I have a girlfriend and a baby on the way. "No don't Anna, I can't I have a girlfriend and a baby on the way." I said as I went downstairs to tell Bonnie the truth about me seeing Anna and Vicki.

Bonnie's POV
I was with my best friends cause they needed me but I would rather be with Jeremy. "So Bonnie how is the baby" Elena says as she looks at my 4 month pregnant stomach. "Good, but I need a place to stay because my dad kicked me out." I said looking down. "You can stay here I'm sure Jenna and Alaric will be ok with it." She had told me as Jeremy walks into the kitchen with Jenna. "Bonnie I need to tell you something." He said as I walk over to him.

Elena's POV
Bonnie, Caroline, Ellie and I were in my kitchen when Jeremy and Jenna walk in. (Note: Jenna is a vampire) "Aunt Jenna, can Bonnie stay here her dad kicked her out." I said as I put the pan in the sink. "Sure she can. Jenna said as she grabs a blood bag from the fridge.
Caroline's POV
I was over at Elena's house and apparently my best friend Bonnie is pregnant and her dad kicked her out for it. Bonnie's dad isn't the best dad, she has told me, Elena, Ellie Jeremy, Jenna, and Alaric about her dad and he abuses her.
Jenna's POV
I know that Bonnie gets abused by her dad and I didn't want her going back to her house or to be homeless because her abusive dad kicked her out. I don't want my great niece or nephew to get hurt. Omg if Miranda could see how Jeremy has grown over the years. I'm so proud of the guy Jeremy has become.