Chapter 7

Bonnie's POV
May 2012
Soon was prom and I hope Jeremy asked me to prom. Jenna said she would watch Mandy. I was at my locker and Jeremy comes up to me with a sign that says "Be my prom date?" I look at Jeremy and I say "Yes." He kisses me and I kiss back. Ellie and Caroline come up to me. Elena still has her humanity turned off, so she wasn't talk to us. Rebekah has been hanging out with us because Elena is driving her nuts. I don't want Mandy around Elena at all till she turns her humanity on. Jenna hasn't turned hers off ever, so I trust Jenna with Mandy.
After school
Rebekah, Caroline, Ellie and I were shopping for prom dresses. Caroline was in the dress Elena picked out when they were friends. Elena tried to kill her, she also tried to kill me and Jermey almost killed her with his hunter skills and that's because I'm the mother of his baby girl and he knows that girl don't wanna lose her mommy. Elena walks with her new friends. "Oh hi mamabear, Brownie bitch, and the blonde bitches." Elena says as her new friends laugh. "Hey Bon! What about this dark blue dress?" Rebekah says as she lifts the dress up. "Yes I love it." I said as I grab it and go in the dressing room to try it on. I come out of the dressing room and Elena is still there. "As look at the mamabear. She looks pretty ugly and fat." Elena said as she walked out of the store. I start to cry, Ellie and Caroline hug me. "Bon you look beautiful and not fat. Don't listen to Elena, she's not herself." Ellie said as she's hugging me. "This dress is beautiful on you Bon." Caroline said as Rebekah comes out in a yellow dress. "Omg girl you look beautiful." She said as I go back in and take it off. "I'm getting it." I said as I went to pay for the dress. We leave the store and we all take our dresses home except for Caroline she kept hers at the store.
At the Gilbert house
I walk in the door and Elena scoffs when she sees me. I just ignore her and go find Jeremy and my baby girl. I get to Jeremy's room and he's not there so I hung my dress up in his closet. I walk downstairs and Elena gives me a dirty look. I walk into the kitchen and find Jeremy with Jenna and Mandy. Jeremy kisses me when he sees me. "Hey beautiful." He says to me. "Oh come on she's ugly and fat." Elena says as she walks in the kitchen. I start to cry again and Jeremy hold me close to him. "Ok I'm not gonna have you calling my girlfriend ugly and fat so get out of here." Jeremy says as he's holding me close to him still. "I agree get out Elena!" Jenna said as Elena storms out and slams the door but once Elena slammed it Mandy started to cry so I pick her up from her highchair. "Sh sh baby mommy's here." I said as I rocked her gently to calm her down. Elena had just made my baby girl cry. Jeremy came to us and rocked Mandy with me.
Prom night
I was getting ready in Elena's room. I had my dress on and I walk into the bathroom to do my hair and Jeremy walks in with our daughter. "Wow you look beautiful babe." He said as he looks at Mandy. I start doing my hair and once I'm done with my makeup and hair, me and Jeremy go downstairs with Mandy. Jeremy hands Mandy to Ric while Jenna takes pictures of me and Jeremy. After Jenna got done with pictures me and Jeremy say bye to Mandy and walk out the door.
At prom
Jeremy and I walk into the dance hand in hand. I see Bekah in her yellow dress, but you won't believe what I saw on Elena. I saw Caroline's dress on Elena.
Elena's POV
I was at prom in Caroline's dress and I spotted the ugly fat bitch Bonnie with my stupid brother. After Jenna kicked me out I went to live with my friend Alison. Stefan and I aren't together, I like Damon now.
Rebekah's POV
I saw Elena and her friends and I rolled my eyes because that night when Elena got kicked out for being mean to Bonnie. Me, Caroline, and Ellie got a text form her telling us that Elena called her ugly and fat. I was voting for prom queen and king, I saw Bonnie and Jeremy so I voted for them. Just as I was going out Elena comes in and votes for her friend Alison and her boyfriend. "Oh Bekah, tell Monnie that she's fat in that dress." She said as she crossed her arms. "Ok two things, 1. Don't call me Bekah only my friends can and you are not my friend. 2. I won't tell my best friend she looks fat in a dress when she's not." I said as she walks out as soon as she does, Caroline comes in. "I heard what she said about Bonnie." She said as she picks up a ballot. "You did?" I said as I walk over to her. "Yes Bekah I did." She said all gloomy.
Later on at prom
"Ok it's time to announce your 2012 prom king and queen." I heard Elena's friend say. I knew Bonnie and Jeremy were gonna win but Nina will make sure Elena wins, but Alaric had the ballots. "Your prom king and queen are Elena Gilbert and Stefan Salvatore!" She said as I looked shocked. "Um... let me see those ballots." I said as I look at them and see that Bonnie and Jeremy won not Elena and Stefan. "You fucking cheaters, Elena didn't win!" I said as Ms. Smith looked at them too. "Ms. Mikaelson is right." She said as she took the crown off Elena's head. I told Stefan not to go up and he didn't. "Ok the real winners are Bonnie Bennett and Jeremy Gilbert!" I said as Ms. Smith puts the crowns on their heads. Elena stomped off the stage all mad and I just laughed.