Chapter 5

4 months later
Bonnie's POV
Today is my birthday and Jeremy decide to stay home with me the moment I became 9 months pregnant. I didn't want a big party since I'm 9 months pregnant with my baby girl. Caroline wanted to have a full on party for me because I was turning 18 but I told her no since I'm pregnant.
February 14, 2012
Today is Valentine's Day and all of sudden when I was sitting on the couch I had my hand on my stomach and it felt wet. "Jeremy!" I yelled as he came rushing to the living room from the kitchen. "Yes babe?" He said as he looked concerned. "Mandy is coming!" I said as he grabbed all the bags he backed the night before.
At the hospital
It had been three hours since we got here and everyone was in the waiting room. The nurse that was delivering Mandy came and told me I was 10 centimeters dilated. She told me to push so I pushed and pushed until she said, "I see the head, so keep pushing." I kept pushing until they got her head out. They then slide her out once her head was out. Jeremy had cut the cord like the nurse told him to. Once Mandy was cleaned off and wrapped up in a pink blanket in my arms, everyone came in to the room. "What's her name?" I heard Caroline say. "Her name is Miranda Naomi Gilbert." I said as I looked down at my baby girl in my arms. Jeremy took her from me so he could hold his baby girl for the first time, than Elena held her niece. Caroline wanted to pinch her, Ellie just awed and remembered when her twin girls were born. Jenna just couldn't take her eyes off her great niece. There was one thing I knew and that was that Mandy was loved by a lot of people even Stefan and Damon loved her.