💖Charm💖

Saul's point of view:

I saw Abby and Garnett the next day of classes. " aww theirs my Saulie wallie." Garnett spoke, wrapping her arm around my neck. Causing me to blush. She's also much stronger than me so this is more embarrassing, being pulled down to her face level.

Making me point my ears down and sigh. Trying to make her let go. " aww your so pink today." Abby teased, making fun of me. I already knew I was blushing hard, and I most certainly didn't need Abby to rub it in more. They both just get me so embarrassed, usually the guy in the team orders the females in the group around but... I guess I'm the exception.

That's how team set ups work, 2 females and 1 male.

When I was part Eevee the teasing wasn't that bad, other than be calling adorable. But ever since I evolved into being part Slyveon... it seems the very little respect I had is now completely gone.

I was planning to either be part Flareon or Umbreon but.. I guess.. this is how I turned out to be.. too much friendship I guess. " aww don't be so down, I think the new look suits you. Cutie." Garnett spoke, making me blush even more if that was even possible.

" hey pinky! I didn't know your team had 3 girls." John called out loud, making other teams laugh. John's part Blaziken so he's pretty strong. Handsomely ideal others might say, but to me he's just a big chicken asshole who doesn't know when to shut up.

" hey! Don't get jealous just because we're attracted to our team leader." Abby shouted out loud, roasting him. Even making me chuckle. He opened his mouth but didn't have a response for that. Garnett was laughing her ass off at Abby's comeback.

It's true, since John's teammates are both females don't like him very much. They're actually the ones bossing him around. Tough seeing him have a PP teammate who's part Cincinno and another who's part Milotic. Both of them very beautiful but extremely bossy.

" John what are you doing?" Laura spoke, in a calm but uninteresting tone. Shes part Milotic. One of the most prettiest girls in school. She's the one who usually keeps John in line. " uh nothing. I was just... gonna give you my uh.. egg sandwich?" John said nervously, usually whenever Johns out of line Laura ends up punishing him. Water moves are his weakness along with not being able to hit females. " John I don't eat meat. You know that. Also your eating your own kind how could you?" Laura spoke, seeing John hide his Sandwich behind his back saying " uh.." as Laura just sighed and shook her head, walking past him. Letting him go this time.

" this isn't over pinky" John said looking directly in my eyes until he suddenly got pulled by Clara who was his other teammate on his team who's part Cincinno. If anyone did this to him he'd beat the shit out of them but of course his weakness was women and he can't hit them no matter how much he wants to. " come on Johnny, I need your help with some things. Me and Laura are going shopping today after school so your gonna help carry the bags got it?." Clara spoke in a demanding kind of tone, grabbing the tie around his neck and pulling him away.

That's not to say they're bad teammates or anything. They're actually one of our schools top team. Because of how strong and well they work with each other, and by work with each other I mean battling everyone else who doesn't work together or aren't as strong as them.

To add more fuel to the fire, the day I got a letter telling me I got accepted into Wigglytuff's guild they did too and that only means one thing. We're gonna have to compete against each other because only one team can get in.