🃏 Trouble 🃏

Abigail's point of view

Today was suppose to be a usual training day for our team. But something was wrong with Garnett. She was more aggressive than usual. " hey Garnett you ok?" I asked curiously, seeing her look at me and say " yeah why wouldn't I be?" In a tone that sounded a bit furious or upset. " I dunno you seem.. more on edge?" Unsure of how to put it in a more polite manner, oh no Absol alert I'm thinking too much. She scoffed than said " yeah I'm fine. But I'll be more fine when we ace that entrance exam." Garnett said turning her attention away, using the move: Dragon Claw and sliced down a big oak tree.

I guess she's just worried about the entrance exam, it's strange since she's never worried about anything.

Garnett's point of view

I don't understand why Abby's asking me if I'm ok. I'm fine. We should all be concentrating on the entrance exam instead of how we're feeling. Because once I get in, I'm gonna find out who killed them and I'm gonna make them pay.

I cut down a few trees already and made quite a distance between where me, Abby and Saul was.

A stupid fearow keeps getting in my way, it kept swooping down at me. Screeching at me, using its talons to claw at me.

It was protecting this specific tree, I guess this fearow must live here. Too bad.

" you wanna fight?!" I shouted out loud. Using the move: Flamethrower at it. It barely dodged it. Hm missed to a bird? I keep forgetting I have to concentrate the fire unlike dragon rage. Hmph.

That's when I noticed a nest on this tree. Hmm.

I smiled than used the move: flamethrower again. The bird this time dove right in front of my move to take the hit.

What a stupid bird. Maybe.. that's what killed the other team. They were just too weak with emotion. I won't make that mistake.

The bird was in so much pain, its feathers burnt very badly, of course I don't like to hold back on the moves and why should I?. I know most PP hold back because they don't wanna hurt their opponents too badly but I don't care. Well than I guess it should've just let me burn those eggs so it would've lived.

The stupid bird fell to the ground, crying in pain. Oh boo hoo. I put the heel of my shoe to its neck. " Garnett!" I heard Abby's voice yell, I turned around to see her rushing over to me with an upset and angry face. " what?" confused. Oh no don't tell me Abby's turned soft. " you just attacked a fearow!" She shouted out loud making me say " yeah so?" Not caring. " you can't do that! It's against the law to hurt any Pokémon that doesn't attack you." Making me say " it was attacking me." Seeing Abby put her hands on her hips. " oh really?" Abby said in a tone that sounded like she didn't believe me. " yeah, and I guess since I'm the one whose injured it so badly I'm the one whose gotta put it out of its misery ain't that right?" I say, getting annoyed at its whining.

Abby saw that I had put my heel of my shoe on it's neck and immediately tried to push me off. " no!" Abby said, trying to stop me. " what? It's an injured bird." I say, not understanding why Abby wants to save something that can't be saved. She couldn't push me off since she's not stronger than me. " Garnett please! Let it go!" Abby said in a sadden and almost broken tone. I don't understand why she cared so much for this thing.

I lifted my heel from its neck, but the bird was too far gone. " you- you killed it!" Abby yelled out loud, that's when Saul arrived.

" what happened?" Saul said making me roll my eyes. " Garnett did you-" I cut Saul off saying " yeah so?" Not seeing why they're so broken over a dead bird. I kill birds all the time and eat them. Just this one I happen to not eat it.