After Hours

Your POV
Your parents pick you up and yell at you

Dad yells, "You stupid ignorant child!"

Your mother screams, "punching someone!when we get home" she smiles wickedly, "you're going to wish you were dead"

Steven POV
Connie called me as soon as I got home. She started talking but I was worried about (y/n), every time she does something bad, she gets a new bruise or cut.

Connie snapped me back, "Steven, are listening."

"Yeah totally," I said still worrying.

Your POV

*Trigger Warning*

Your parents drag you down in the basement and throw you against the wall. You try to escape but are immediately stopped.

Come here you stupid child," Your dad says grabbing your hair.

Your mother grabs a knife and your father rolls up his sleeves.
They yell curses and sediments of anger while they cut, punch and kick you. When they finish they leave you in the basement bleeding and with a black eye.

After they leave you run upstairs, this was the final straw, normally it's just a few cuts but you're scared of people touching you except Steven.  You grab a pocket knife that you always carry, your clothes and pretty much everything you own. You don't have enough time to grab shoes or a jacket, you were  still in the crop top and some shorts, you were able to put on top of your under wear. You walk out of your house and run.

*SAFE ZONE*

(I like doing short chapters so I can post more)