HomeComing Part 4.

(Apparently this is going to be a 7 part story bc I'm terrible at mapping out...eh...everything😑)

Your POV

Well,morning was interesting especially since you brought tequila and whiskey.
You think that Connie and Steven made out because they were kissing when you woke up.
Well Charles tried to kiss you but Steven punched him and they probably started fighting.
Considering the giant bruise on the side of his face and bruises on both of them.

"What the fuck happened last night," Steven groaned moving his lips from Connie's.

"I think you and Connie had a make out party and Charles passed out either from fighting, drinks or both," you say pointing.

Connie finally wakes up gasping like she drowned, "I wasn't kissing him!"

"Wow Charles really can't hold his drinks," you say commenting on the practically dead body.

"So you guys brought extra clothes right, oh hey Garnet and blue gem," you say noticing the tall blue gem.

"What happened here yesterday?!" Pearl says shocked as she walked into the room.

"Movies, drinks, fight and..oh right..make out sesh," you say pointing around the room.

"Owwww," you hear as Charles gets up from the floor.

"Why does my head hurt so badly?"he asks.

"OMG someone else explain!"you say frustrated

"Movie, drinks, fight and Connie and I made out," Steven says.

"Who is the blue gem?" You ask.

"This is Lapis Lazuli," Garnet replies gesturing to the blue gem.

"Wait your a Lapis?," you say as you trip over the couch.

"OMG it's so nice to meet you," you say shaking her hand.
Then you move your (h/c) hair that always hangs in front of your gem eye, "I'm a Lapis too."

"Well that explains where that lapis went," she replied.

"Well a while back Lapis Facet 2F5L Cut..."Lapis started.

"Yeah yeah can you hurry up," you said impatiently.

"Well" she continued, " she was a powerful gem that rivaled blue herself, she had heard talks of them shattering her so she ran.
Most assumed she went to join the Crystal Gems, and that's why they thought I was one because we were friends."

"Oh greattt cool," you say walking away.

You get on your clothes and everybody does too.
Then you all head to school.