𝐯.

ZOEY

"thanks for letting me stay, i realize how short of a notice i came by." i murmured pulling the sheets over me comfortably.

"of course, you're family." they replied in which i smiled brightly, my grateful-ness was completely over the roof.
usually i'd call the boys— but the uncomfortable situation i had to be in explaining why i wasn't snuggled up with pollen that night but instead in their house wasn't just the right feeling.

so to move around that problem your logical guess was to call someone else. ireland. despite the total bitch she was to me back in high-school we eventually made up the amount of swear words we threw at each other; like civil young adults, we are now yes, once again friends. some may consider this relationship unhealthy, but hell— who was i fooling?

"so!," she squealed in a high-pitched tone as she clasped her hands together. "wanna binge watch Disney or is me crying enough to your boy problems?" she started a conversation in which she implied a statement and a question.

i chuckled and threw some sheets over her legs. "i can multitask."

she scored a 'yes' pumping her fist in the air as a victory, before replying with; "i'll go grab the popcorn and the drinks." she moved her laptop towards me to pick out a movie and before she left i made sure to include;

"don't forget the gushers!"

"i could ne-vah (never)." she sighed dramatically in her sweet southern accent, flashing the most award wining drama queen pose: the back of the hand on forehead. before walking away.

i laughed lightly some more, even more grateful to have been back with her again, and having some girl on girl time once in awhile.

she came back with everything perfectly placed on a tray.
"this is to extra!" i obnoxiously squeal, she giggled placed the tray over our laps.

then my phone buzzed.

i picked it up and scanned the number.

703-456-4969.

was this familiar? i look towards ireland and mouth 'sorry' as i held the phone to my ear and hoping off the bed.
"h—hello?" i answered to the chaos i heard in the background.

"zoey? Oh thank god." the voice sounded relieved—...corbyn.

"corbyn? wha— why are you calling?" i grip the phone tightly.

"hes here zoey, and he's demanding for you."

pollen?

"pollen?"

"yes zoey, pollen, please... he isn't in good shape."

"should i call the cops?" i panicked. but i heard scrambles of protests.

"don't. don't ask, just don't." i mumble a 'okay' "hurry, please." after that the phone call had been dropped. i tried to call back, but he wouldn't answer.

i rush into the back room, where ireland looked at me skeptical. "im so so sorry— pollen— he—" before i could allow myself to finish i hear myself go into a fit a wailing.

ireland went into combat mode and flung off the bed to hug me in which i continue the session for at least forty seconds before realizing I had to go help.

"take my car," she tossed me the keys in which i catch. i didn't own a car besides the paid off ones from pollen, expensive.

'i owe you.' i mouth before rushing to the front door.

in less than a minuet.

i was driving off.

my hand was left imprinted on the leather stirring wheel and as i let go i barely took notice of how veined and white my knuckles had been.
i flung out of the car, the keys clutched at hand. i pounded, my sadness had absorbed into madness.

the door opened faster than i could pound for the second time.
"oh— thank god." he sighed shakily. "he's mad, shitloads."

"ive got it." i mumbled, letting myself inside.

there he was, and there he was.

zach .. and pollen.

despite his need of not talking his death glare, and scowl were almost imitating.
as pollen continued to spit curse words. zach pushed him— shoved him hardly. pollen stumbled back, but regained balance.

i rushed over. showing myself.
"is this who you wanted?" i spat, he was left quiet. "is this what you wanted?" i demanded a answer, i didn't care if my inquiries were gonna continue, i needed a answer.

"zoey—" i paused him.

"no, it's you pollen." i began. "it's you." i look at him with an expression of disgust. "you know what i think."

he looks up. waiting for a response.

"you're a bitch, a coward, and a asshole." i despised him more than i despised anything else.

N O T E ;
Welcome! I know I know You think I'm supposed to be back February 12th YOURE WRONG. That's only for the Corbyn fans for "Must Have Been The Wind."
You zach fans are superior. IM KIDDING, I love you all.

Anyways not the point.

What is the point is how ya'll are feeling, because I've been off and on.

I'm doing great! Classes has been, normal I guess.
I think I'm in love with someone. (OOoOoO) 😂. Life is great and I hope life is swell for you all aswell.

Just know my messages are truly open if you ever need advice, someone to talk to/rant to, etc. I'm here! Don't be shy please, i enjoy talking— typing.
I'm free ANYTIME.

Super sorry for that long break I had to get my schooling  sorted I actually have piles of homework so wrong timing to be posting, bUt I don't care.

ANYWAYS I HAVE TO GO.

Love you Babes🥺😌💜.