May 1.1.1

∴━━━✿━━━∴
Can you glue them back together?
∴━━━✿━━━∴

Taehyung chuckled softly after listening to the audio again. He listened and listened and listened multiple times over and over again.

Oh was he gonna fuck Jungkook up. For sure. The audio had him wondering if Jungkook even felt embarrassed. He would've felt embarrassed. Taehyung was still making his way to Jungkook's place. On foot but still it was something. He had no money to take a cab not even the bus so it had forced him to walk. He wasn't rushing. He figured he'd give Jungkook time to enjoy not feeling sore before he got there.

To say that Taehyung was upset was an understatement. Jungkook must've forgotten why everyone thought Taehyung was a fuck boy in the first place. The amount of anger running through Taehyung's body right had his ears red but you would've never thought he was angry otherwise.

As he calmly makes his way to Jungkook's house he listened to something rather upbeat. He didn't want to make it even worse.

When he finally got there he pulled the key out and unlocked the door, making his way inside and taking his shoes off before locking the door once again. He didn't call out to let Jungkook know he was there. Instead he casually made his way to the older's room.

Jungkook who was knocked out under his covers didn't even notice that someone entered his house until Taehyung busted into his room.

Startled he jumped up and looked around for where the noise came from. When his eyes landed on Taehyung his shoulders relaxed and dropped into a sullen expression.

"Whadyou want..?" Jungkook spoke pulling the covers back over his head as he lays back down.

Taehyung wanted to pull him out and beat the senses back into the him but it took all his might to not do so.

So instead he made his way over to Jungkook's bed and sat down next to the older. He wasn't going to let history repeat itself. Instead he was going to be as supportive as possible.

"So you think you could send me a porn audio and break up with me like that? Why'd you think I wouldn't have noticed. Who said I didn't watch porn? What makes you think I was that stupid? Yknow Jungkook you're getting on my last nerve. First you ignore my calls, my messages and didn't even talk to me for weeks and now you attempt to break up with me using a porn video? And here I thought I was the baby in the relationship. Wake yo ass up (bitch im up, im up tf? --okay)".

Jungkook didn't budge at first. He didn't feel the will to do so. He wanted to burry himself away. He wanted to die with them. That way he wouldn't have to feel the pain.

When Taehyung heard the small sniffles coming from the older male he felt all the anger that had built up wash away. He couldn't find it in himself to stay mad. He knew why Jungkook was doing what he was doing. Taehyung too had felt that way before when his parents left him.

So he pulled Jungkook up, making him sit up. "Jungkook, you know you won't lose me right? You won't lose the others as well." He spoke as he wiped the tears from Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook hummed weakly, his eyes red and droopy from all the crying. After wiping his eyes, Taehyung proceeded to wipe his nose as well, before pulling the older in a hug. "So unless there's a reason for us to break up, I'm mot going anywhere."

It took a while but the older hugged back, gripping unto Taehyung's shirt as he sobbed out the amount of pain he's been feeling. It wasn't until then that the realization that he actually didn't want to lose Taehyung and the others, sunk in. He didn't let go for a while and held on for as long as he possible could.

"You're such a baby. You act so tough but you're just as much of a baby as I am." Taehyung chuckled softly and ran his fingers through his hair, kissing his head softly before gently pulling Jungkook away.

Jungkook's never felt so fragile before, but he didn't mind it. Instead he treasured the feeling of having Taehyung there to take care of him. So when he got up and plopped himself in Taehyung's lap the younger male was beyond surprised but went with it either way.

They'll both always be there for each other, no matter what.

______

A month had passed, they already had the funeral. Jungkook has now accepted the fact that his father died, but he had to cherish the people he still had. He wasn't over his father's death, not at all, but he wasn't going to let it ruin the relationships he still had. His father didn't want that and neither did he. He was going yo full-fill  his father's wish.

His friends and even Taehyung was with him the entire time. It had him wondering what he did to deserve them in his life. His mother was still grieving  but it didn't stop them from all visiting her and trying to cheer her up as much as possible.

Today they had another playdate but this time it was at an arcade. It was now late and Jungkook was sitting on the couch. Ever since that day Taehyung hasn't been the same. Jungkook didn't know what had gotten into the younger male. Not that he minded it, it was just different for him. Sometimes Taehyung would be sweet and shy and then the next point He had Jungkook feel extremely shy and feeling smaller.

Taehyung was sitting on the couch next to him, His hand on his thigh, as they watched yet another movie together. While Taehyung watched the movie Jungkook had his eyes on Taehyung's hand, swallowing the lump he had no idea was there until now. Hesitantly he looked over at Taehyung. Taehyung was way smaller that him, it just didn't make sense that he'd be the one to dom him, especially not the first.

Shaking his head, he massaged his now reddened cheeks. Embarrassed that he was thinking of such thing. He had always had dreams where he dominated Tae-

'no Jungkook stop thinking about it, fuck'

Taehyung chuckled, Startling Jungkook as he moved his hand a bit higher.

"What are you thinking about kookie dough?"

'again with the fucking petnames!'

Keeping his calm. Jungkook ignored how his cheeks heated up and looked at the tv before replying with a simple "nothing".

Taehyung hummed softly. "If you say so pumpkin." Jungkook nodded his head meekly glancing at Taehyung before placing his hand on the younger's and gently intertwining their fingers.

Taehyung licked his lips, and looked over to Jungkook after pausing the movie.

"I think it's adorable how when you're in control you don't know what innocence is but as soon as I'm in control, you suddenly know how to intertwine our fingers and keep it pg. I hope you know i have no intention of keeping it pg tonight.." Taehyung spoke.

Jungkook huffed, feeling exposed, annoyed, but exposed and he hated it.

"You barely even make me feel small so don't get too cocky, You couldn't even top me to save your life." Jungkook spoke feeling his dominance come back to him.

"Really...?"

"Okay princess."