June 1.1

∴━━━✿━━━∴
But I'll create the rainbow after your storm
∴━━━✿━━━∴

"Wake up sleepy head" Taehyung smiled as he climbed on top of his boyfriend. The younger male was excited to say the least. Today was the day they'd go on their first date in a long time. After finally returning to school and both males back to studying diligently, they both had made it a habit to go on a special date at least twice a month. Though they've missed the last two months, the connection between them never faded. Stirring in his sleep, Jungkook groaned and pulled the covers over his face, huffing a bit as he tried to turn away.

"C'mon tae im tryna sleep goddammit."

Taehyung scoffed at his words, a bit offended, but not really. Chuckling he rolled off of the older male and went down to the kitchen. Grabbing a glass and filling it up with water, he excitedly ran upstairs to their, basically, shared room. In a lack of patience the younger male didn't hesitate to throw the water on the older's face, in which Jungkook angrily whined and shot up.

"Kim fucking taehyung, I swear to fucking gOd"

Jungkook was back to his usual self, just like they were when they were best friends, only this time more. The older male shot out of bed, going after the younger male who ran off and hid in the bathroom. Taehyung sat against the door and tried to stifle his laughter as the other male banged at the door.

"I swear if you don't open this door, when I get my hands on you, you.. I'll kiss you so much you'll end up seeing stars." Jungkook huffed as he struggled to stay mad at his boyfriend.

"Seriously Jungkook.. is that supposed to be a threat..? In that case" Taehyung spoke, opening the door with a cheeky smile.

Jungkook smirked "No not at all, but this is" he grabbed the male and threw him over his shoulders. Taehyung who wiggled and struggled to get out of the older's arms just watched as the male brought him to the room and threw him down. He looked at the other confused until Jungkook started to tickle him nonstop.

"Apologize." Jungkook commanded not able to keep the smile off his face.

Taehyung struggled to keep his laughter in, refusing to apologize until he had to pee. "Okay! Okayyy! I'm sorry" Jungkook chuckled and pulled away before kissing Taehyung's forehead. "That's what I thought" Taehyung smiled and pecked the older's lips, getting up and making his way to the bathroom after.

Jungkook got up and ran his fingers through his own hair, to keep it out of his face. He didn't like the wet feeling against his forehead. Looking through his closet he struggled to figure out what to wear. It didn't take long for him to find an out fit since his closet was filled mostly with black, white and grey. Settling with a pair of grey sweatpants and a black t-shirt, he grabbed a pair of boxers and went ahead to shower while Taehyung finished his business.

Catching a glimpse of Jungkook's Outfit, Taehyung laughed loudly as his boyfriend gets undressed. "This is definitely not what you're wearing on our date Kookie, does it hurt to wear some color at least once. Jungkook rolled his eyes and got in the shower. "Not this conversation again.."

"Yeah and not this outfit again!" taehyung yelled back from the room after getting his own pair of undies. Walking back to the bathroom he got undressed and got into the shower. Jungkook only looked at him confused, used to the fact Taehyung joined in the shower, but wanted to know what he meant by the same outfit.

"What do you mean the same outfit? I haven't worn that shirt in about a month."

"Yeah and the only difference Between that and all your other shirts is that, some are white, and some are different brands."

Jungkook had no choice but to think it over. Taehyung chuckled at his boyfriend's disbelief and pecked his lips. "It's okay though we'll go shopping before the date and ill add some color to your life."

__________

Taehyung watched in awe as his boyfriend walked out in his outfit. His fluffy, curly and damp lookin hair completed the look beautifully. He smiled as the older male slipped his hands in his pockets, bringing attention to his silver watch, that paired really well with the silver earrings dangling from his ears. The light, classy pink dress-shirt, paired with some black pants, he chose, was the best thing he ever did for his boyfriend. It complimented the gentleness and the calmness his boyfriend had to him, and Taehyung couldn't keep his eyes off Jungkook's exposed chest.

"I love it, you look pretty baby." Taehyung smiled and Jungkook blushed slightly, pretending to wipe his nose with just one finger. He chuckled softly and sat down, thanking the younger male before pecking his lips. "Best for last, now your turn." Jungkook smiled as his boyfriend giggled and got up, not missing the chance to slap his ass as he did so. In order for Jungkook to agree to wear some color, Taehyung had to agree with Jungkook getting to choose his outfit as well.

A few good long minutes later Taehyung walked out confidently in the outfit his boyfriend seemed to adore. Jungkook smiled proudly as Taehyung sported the look. Taehyung who died his hair a light pink loved the fact that they were coordinating. While Jungkook wore a pink dress shirt, Taehyung pulled off a black one, that also exposed his chest. The sleeves were nicely cuffed at the end, gold lining and buttons really complimenting the gold lining on his black pants. Instead of silver jewelry, taehyung wore gold. Jungkook stared fondly at the gold neckless around Taehyung's neck that said Jungkook's.

"You're absolutely stunning" Jungkook smiled and slipped his arm around Taehyung's waste pulling him close. Taehyung smiled into the kiss the older left on his lips. "Thank you, shall we go?"

Jungkook patted his ass and hummed. "We shall."

Jungkook ended up opening the door for Taehyung and smiled at his boyfriend's 'thank you.' After closing Taehyung's door and getting in, the brunette got in on the driver's side and started the car. Taehyung who was excited looked out the window, a huge grin sitting on his lips as the car drove off. Tonight was one of their many special nights together, as a couple. They both took turns planning each date out and tonight it was Taehyung's night to be wowed. When Jungkook pulled up to where they were headed Taehyung's eyes glistened. "Kookie..." The pink haired male couldn't keep his eyes off the city lights.

Jungkook chuckled, parking the car and getting out to open the door for Taehyung. Taehyung got out and immediately wrapped his arms around his boyfriend. The hug was short lived though as the male pulled away before Jungkook could return it, and walked up to the already set table that sat on top of the hill. The placing made it easy for them to look over at the city and all the buildings and tiny people walking around.

"You like it?" Jungkook asked standing next to Taehyung. Taehyung scoffed at the stupid question. "Like it?? I love it!"

__________

Guys I wanna write another Taekook book where Jungkook is the "bad boy" of the school. He's always irritated and seems to hate everyone. Taehyung is the colorful and confident gay in the school. Everyone know's that Jungkook is bi and Taehyung is gay. What happens when Taehyung isn't the person everyone thought he was. The supposedly biggest bottom at school ends up putting Jungkook in his place. Who would've thought Jungkook could become one of the biggest sub?

What do you guys think?