Sequel; Year 2020

∴━━━✿━━━∴
"I want a divorce"
∴━━━✿━━━∴

"I want a fucking divorce.." the room fell silent as the now, green colored hair male, spoke. The air felt stuffy, but there were no words anyone in the room could say that would rid it of it's toxins.

A few minutes passed before anyone spoke up. The one being the same person who made the atmosphere so awkward. The not so remorseful Taehyung, held up with the best emotionless face he could hold. The staring contest between him and his husband felt relentless. Though he was the first to look away, the male had no intention of changing his mind. Everyone could see that and it made the lump in everyone's throught even bigger.

"Taehyung.. obviously you're being irrational.. why don't you try to work it out, I'm sur-"

The male who spoke up was suddenly cut off by Taehyung himself. "I don't intend to make up shit with him. He's treated me terribly ever since highschool.. he- You don't understand and you won't ever fucking understand." The younger male tried to hold himself together but as soon as a single tear fell he had no control over the ones that folowed.

"And Scene!!"

The director shouted. Everyone jolted out of their seats. Applauds of finality filling the room. They were all swept with the actors' performances, especially Taehyung's. Taehyung who was happy that they were finally done with the movie ran off the set towards his phone. He couldn't wait to tell Jungkook how well it went.

Though in school Taehyung enjoyed art more than anything, it all changed when he tried acting once in a school play. Now art was just a hobby for him.

"Haiii!!" Taehyung almost yelled happily through the phone at his now husband.

Jungkook chuckled over the phone  and sat back in his chair. "Hi baby, I'm guessing it went well?"

Taehyung giggled softly and sat down. "Yesh yesh, we're done, and now I finally have a whole month off!!! ...Well.. Except for the few events that I have to attend to promote.. but! I can't wait to come home I miss you so much!!"

"I miss you too so much baby, I can't wait to see you."

"Me too daddy, I'll be on my way to your job in 20 minutes!!"

"Okay princess." Jungkook could tell taehyung was well on the verge of slipping. That wasn't surprising seeing as Taehyung haven't slipped for quite a while. "Tell you what, I'll get my secretary to take you to get ice cream and I'll try my best to get off early today so daddy can spend time with his baby." Jungkook spoke as he looked over at the city from his office.

"Yes yes!!!" Taehyung squealed excitedly

"That's my baby. Alright I'll see you soon I love you."

"I love you too daddy."

With that Taehyung hung up, already packed up while he was talking on the Phone Jungkook.

After saying goodbye and saying thank you to all the congratulations, The green haired male ran off the set and to his car and began his journey to his husband's work place.

Everyone in Korea knew that the top rewarded actor and the richest man in the country were together. It became old news after they were caught making that night Jungkook forgot to close the blinds to his office. Though it took a while, everyone decided to just let them live and be happy. Celebrities are human after all.

(And this is why we can't just shove a sexuality onto BTS either so remember this is just fanfic loves.)

As soon as Taehyung walked in bodyguards surrounded him, and Jungkook's secretary immediately took his bags. The young male was escorted to Junkook's office where he just barged in and ran after his daddy.

Jungkook let out an 'oof' as Taehyung just jumped into his lap. The older male chuckled softly at his baby and kissed all over his face. Taehyung was trying so hard not to slip immediately as he was trying to greet his husband properly.

"How's work daddy?"

"Pretty okay I guess" Jungkook spoke, typing one last thing before giving Taehyung all his attention.

Taehyung giggled and bounced a little as Jungkook booped and pinched his now. Not being able to help it the younger already slipped, grabbing Jungkook's hand and nuzzling it before booping Jungkook's nose back. Jungkook could tell he slipped. Leaning over the now pink haired male pressed a button to speak to his secretary who immediately knocked on the door a few seconds after. The rather childish secretary too was excited to bring Taehyung to get icecream.

Jungkook chuckled, this was exactly why he hired his secretary, he too was a little. Jungkook sat up and placed Taehyung on the floor and looked at his watch as Taehyung practically ran to his secretary.

"Be back by six, I'll be done by-"

"Okay daddy!! bye byee!!" Taehyung grabbed the secretary's hand and dragged him outside excited to finally have icecream after cutting out dairy. He wasn't dieting, dairy was just bad for his voice as an actor and occasional singer.

_______

Taehyung and Jungkook were now cuddled up together, both placing occasional kisses on each others faces and head. They were rewatching moana for the 4th time that day. Yes, Jungkook was absolutely tired of the movie and did not want to even hear the name even once after their little marathon. Anything for his baby though.

Tomorrow they had plans to have a group play date with their friends from highschool. All who were also well set in life, pursuing their dreams. Taehyung couldn't wait to meet his little friends tomorrow. Thinking of his friends the younger male smiled around his pacifier and snuggled up up Jungkook. "I love you daddy"

"I love you too hun"

The next day, though the day started with Taehyung little, it ended with Jungkook's ass sore. 

"fuck Why'd you have to go so fucking hard...?" Jungkook huffed trying to get into a comfy position on his tummy.

...

"Let's just say while away for so long I fantasized putting you in your place due to my depreviation."  Taehyung chuckled and Jungkook scoffed.

"You know I love you though, and you enjoyed it so stfu"

Jungkook ignored the other part of Taehyung's statement and tried not to smile.

"I love you to bubblegum."

"your turn.."

________

Yesss this book was fun to write, I really hope you guys enjoyed it. Though it took me so long I tried.

I' ve decided the next three fanfics ill focus on as asked in the previous update before this, are:

- The bad boy
- Toy car
- Lucifer