Newcomers

Ten years have passed and it became 2019. But still, Carlisle remained a peaceful place for everyone, but not for long.

Alexander a psychology and demonology expert, he and his family just moved to Carlisle. They move to the Boyle family old house which was bulldozed and rebuilt to a bigger house for Alexander and his family. His family was his wife Amelia, the old sister Ava, the mid brother Benjamin and the young sister Alex.

As they arrive and park the car outside Alexander and the others get out of the car and take a look at their new home. As Alexander was looking at the house and feeling happy towards it suddenly a strange wind came in but he doesn't care then a drop of blood drops on his hand from nowhere. They decide to go in and Alexander goes to the bathroom to wash his hands. Ava and her brother and sister walk around the house checking it. While Benjamin and Alex were super happy and excited Ava didn't feel comfortable she felt that there was something wrong.

As Alexander was washing his hands he hears a strange voice in the bathroom it was coming from behind the shower cover, Alexander approaches slowly towards it and opens the cover but nothing was there he then said:" Long road illusions I hate them." he then washes his face and leaves the bathroom after he leaves suddenly the cover closes by itself.

Benjamin was putting his stuff in his room and organizing it, he hears someone calling his name. He goes out from the room saying:" Yes? " he then hears his name again from his left which was Ava's room he goes in but it was dark then suddenly something holds him he screams but then the lights go on and it was Ava and Alex they laugh at him and he tells them this is no joke. He stands up and as he's walking out the room he hears his name again he turns around back to them and says:" Will you stop this?" Alex says:" Stop what?" He replies:" Calling my name?" Ava replies:" We didn't call your name. What are you talking about?" Benjamin then says:" Wait if it was you who called my name in the prank but now you didn't, so who called me now?! " Benjamin's face appears on it frightened appearance, Ava then says:" You imagined that you heard something, go to your room and forget about the prank. " he leaves and goes back to his room.

It became afternoon and Amelia started preparing lunch. While she was cutting the chicken to pieces she cut her finger she quickly then went to wash it and to bandage it. She goes back to the kitchen to continue doing lunch but she doesn't find the chicken she looks around for I but doesn't find it as she was walking towards the phone to order a chicken she hears a knife being sharpened behind her she looks slowly behind and finds the chicken, her phone's remainder then sends a notification that she didn't drink her coffee. She then calms down and takes it as if it was just an illusion caused by low caffeine.

After they had lunch Alexander and Amelia go out to get stuff and leave the others at home. Alex was alone in her room drawing, the window opens by itself and wind comes in she gets up and closes it. She then goes back to bed and continues to draw after a while she feels that she needs to go to take a shower. After she finishes shower the bathroom was so foggy because of the hot shower she had. She wears her clothes and goes to the mirror to brush her teeth the mirror was foggy as well she cleans it and washes her face first then brings the toothpaste but as she looks up to the mirror to start brushing the mirror became foggy again she cleans it again, her toothbrush falls to the ground she gets down to pick it up she gets up again the mirror is foggy again but this time it had text written on it. She reads it slowly as she was panicking what was written was "Don't Look Back" she starts feeling that she's not alone in the bathroom. She screams for help but no reply comes then she suddenly feels something behind it breathing she turns around quickly but nothing there she then goes back to the mirror but it was cleaned she washes her face but when she raises her head she sees a girl floating behind, her eyes were white her skin was white as well and she had black veins in all her body especially in her cheeks and wearing a dirty cut nightgown, Alex screams for help once again Ava then comes in quick and asks what happened Alex replies:" There was something here a girl she was floating and..... And... I can't remember her appearance." Ava then starts feeling that something is really wrong with this house she takes Alex out from the bathroom to her room.

After Alexander and Amelia came back, Alex and Ava tell them what happened. At that moment Alexander realizes that there is a demonic presence in the house, he then asks:" Where is Ben?" they call his name but no reply they then hear something breaking from Benjamin's room Alexander goes quick there and tells the others to stay behind him he slowly opens the door handle not knowing what's waiting for him.