A Drop Of Blood

They all sat down then Alexander got a broken glass piece and cuts everyone a small cut to get the drop of blood. As it was Alex's turn he told her:" Don't worry it's not gonna hurt we'll end this I promise. Remember when you took the vaccination and didn't cry it's the same dear." and then he cuts her and gets the drop of blood.

  His turn came he cut himself and dropped the drop of blood on the book as it was the last drop. Nothing happened for ten minutes that they thought that it didn't work. Suddenly the book fell on its own and opened on a page where there were things written in blood. Alexander picks the book up and puts it on the table again. As he was going to start reading he felt a slight feeling of coldness. He told Ava to close the window. She goes to close it and comes back.

  Alexander starts reading out loud:" If you're reading this that means you did what I told you. This demon slowly gets into you and when he gets to the point that he wants he will feed on your soul. Say the following words." Alexander reads the words loudly the window suddenly opened by itself, and the clock started ringing that and hour has officially ended although it didn't end. Alexander stops reading and tells William to open the ancient demonology book to look for the words that he said.

  William kept searching and looking up for the words but he couldn't find a meaning or a translation. Alexander then keeps looking at the words for an hour. He explodes and throws the book from his anger Amelia tries to calm him down. Benjamin realized something and then he picked up the book and told his father to read and put the words together from last to the first letter.

  They all look at him as what he said could be true and gives them an answer to their question. Alexander and William put rearrange the words. Their faces look terrified and confused. Ava asks them:" Is everything okay? What's wrong dad?" Alexander then answers:" I think this book was a trap. To make us give more power and ability to make the demon possess us more easily.". They all seem confused and ask what did the words mean William answers their question as Alexander couldn't say he answers them:" It said that we requested the demon to come and feed on our blood which freed it and gave it more abilities." they all sit feeling hopeless.

  Alex then hears her name coming from her left she looks to her left she finds a shadow of a child girl running and hears it laughing. Alex leaves the others and goes to check the child that she saw.

  Alex follows her laughing sound until she reached a dead end. But she suddenly realized that there was a door but it was hard to realize it as the door and the walls there were so old and the door made a camouflage with the walls. She uses some force to open the door as it was hard to open because of the cobwebs, she went in thinking it was just a room but it was like another house but underground as if it was a mansion but one floor underground. It was so strange for Alex.

  Alex was standing on the stairs she was scared to go down as the place was mostly cobwebs and dark but she hears her name again then she heard the same child telling her:" Come down here. I have something for you." Alex makes a smart move and doesn't listen to the strange child's voice and turns around for the door but it closes and gets locked. She had no choice but to go down. She gets out her phone and opens the flashlight and goes down slowly.

  Meanwhile in the living room where the others were sitting there thinking William realizes that Alex is missing he tells Alexander. Alexander then calls Alex's name but no reply came he realized that something is wrong he gets up quickly and starts looking all over the house for her and calling her name the others help too.

  Alex goes down and reaches to a room which apparently was a library. The library was so big and the roof was so high as there was a huge height difference between the library room and the ground floor, it was dark full and as well full of cobwebs. There were a lot of books down there old books from the 1700s and 1800s. She reaches the end of the library where there was a reading desk which had a lot of books stacked there as well and it seemed like there was a person sitting on the chair reading. She moves slowly towards it in fear.

  As she got close it wasn't a person it was just the remains of a person, not even all the skeleton some bones decayed. The smell was disgusting Alex then gives a closer look but just to see the book he in front of the skeleton. She picks up the book, she opens it scrolls threw the pages but there is nothing written which was so strange. She gets to the last page where she finds an arrow drawn in blood whose direction was to Alex's right where the skeleton was. She looks to her right she doesn't find the skeleton.

  She looks back to the book but the arrow disappeared she then hears her father calling her name she answers shouting:" I am down here dad!" Ava hears her and tells them to follow her they reach the same dead end, but they didn't see the door. Alex keeps screaming and shouting they ask her how she got down there. She then tells them to open the door. They finally found the door Alexander opens it and goes down to look for her he kept calling her name. They find her she runs to her father quickly crying he tells her:" We have to go quickly. Don't you ever go somewhere alone." as they're going back to the stairs they find the book that Alex was holding although she threw it when they found her. The book was opened on the last page but it didn't have an arrow-like what happened with Alex instead in bloody writing it said:" Missing something? Behind you!".

  They all look back and find Ava floating beside her Volron the demon he was in the shape of a teenage girl but the face was horrible. It had no eyes just the eye holes empty with a huge cut from both its ears all to its mouth and it had a few sharp teeth and a few halves decayed and half dirty ones and sharp fingernails. It slowly puts its hands in Ava's back from Ava's face it looked like she was screaming from inside from the pain but she couldn't talk or say anything as she was controlled by the demon.

  Volron disappears and Ava falls to the ground unconscious and her back wound bleeding. They go out of the strange underground mansion. Amelia and Benjamin stay with Ava in her room while William was with Alexander and Alex. William tells Alexander:" Alex is the weakest in us she gets distracted easily and this is a risk on her life. I think we should better make her go and stay with someone for the upcoming days until this situation is sorted out." Alexander agrees with him. He decides to make her stay with their neighbor who told Alexander that he would like to help with anything anytime.

  Alexander explains the situation to Alex and tells her that he's scared for her, she understands him and accepts what her father will do. Alexander goes to the neighbor's house with Alex and he rings the doorbell. A tall handsome man at the age of 22 years old opens who's name is Jason he said:" Oh, hello neighbor how are you can I help you with something? Oh sorry, I am Jason and you're Alexander right?" Alexander answers:" Nice meeting you Jason, yeah how did you know that?" Jason then tells him:" Social media and stuff man I am huge at this social media community and kinds of this stuff so I saw a lot of things you did in psychology and demonology and I must say it's really amazing but what's more amazing is meeting you, sir." Alexander thanks him for the good talk and he then asks him:" Well Jason I need your help with something if it won't bother you?" As Jason was about to answer he suddenly got a notification on his phone he tells Alexander to wait just one second to check it his facial expressions change and his facial expression becomes worried but that gets back to his character.

  He then answers Alexander's request and says:" Yeah sure I would like to help. What is it?" Alexander said:" Can my little daughter stay with you for a couple of days I'll bring her the food and stuff but can she just be with you for the upcoming days I've got these things to deal with and I won't be able to be with her." Jason interrupts him by accepting it immediately. They shake hands and then he gives his daughter a kiss and leaves her with Jason.