Hunted

After Alexander left Alex, he went to the hospital where all the others were there for Ava. He arrives and finds everyone disappointed from the results he asks what happened but no reply came from anyone. He then goes and asks the doctor himself, The doctor said:" I am sorry, sir. She's paralyzed for life it can't be cured." Alexander asks him if he's sure from that. The doctor answers that he's sure a hundred percent then Alexander asks what's the cause of the paralyze the doctor answers:" Well apparently the person that attacked her destroyed and wounded most of her nervous system parts in her spinal cord." Alexander then thanks the doctor and goes to sit by his family.

  He sits beside Amelia and tells her that he's sorry but she gets angry and goes to get some water. Alexander then tells William:" Can you please take the kids home and stay with them and get them ready for school. I know I've destroyed your life but I am sorry we must stay together." William puts his hands on Alexander's shoulders and tells him:" No apologies needed man I needed a change in life and you gave that to me and brought our old good memories when we studied demonology which just makes me feel perfect. I should thank you for this." Alexander smiles happily from his friend's words and then he tells his kids to get ready for the new term in school.

  William then asks what Alexander will do about Ava's high school that she was attending from the start and suddenly will stop for a few days. Alexander tells him to go the next day and inform the school that and an accident happened to her William nods his head and takes the kids and leaves.

  William makes everyone go to bed to have a good night's sleep and then checks on them for the last time and leaves them. As he was wandering around the house no being able to sleep he stumbles in a huge pile of blood near the door that leads to the underground mansion it had to be cleaned so William goes and gets a broom and goes back but there was no pile of blood there. He then hears Alex's music box turned on its sound came from the underground mansion.

  William opens the door and goes down the stairs he takes a look at the huge library but he couldn't find the music box or even hear it but then he hears it coming from a place which wasn't explored yet. It was coming from a room which was locked William looks for the key everywhere there but doesn't find it then he remembers at the library where there was the skeleton there were keys there. So he goes to the library and finds the skeleton in place but there was a change in it. It looked like it wasn't decayed and the face looked so familiar to William he couldn't see the face well but suddenly the candles that were on the desk got light up and he saw the face clearly it was Kevin's face he couldn't tell if it was his full body that was sitting or just the face on the strange skeleton body. He takes the keys and goes back to the room.

  He opens the door and finds the music box in front of a strange tall mirror that looked from afar that it didn't reflect anything the music box suddenly stops playing. William goes to it and closes it completely then looks into the mirror he becomes scared as he saw many spirits and souls in it including Izabella's soul and Kevin's soul. He walks away and goes to the door to close it and leave but the music box starts playing the strange thing that it was supposed to play specific songs which William knew all of them as he sat with Alex a lot but it was playing something else. The strange som said:" Kevin the skeleton man... skeleton man who owns a library library... Walking walking in it... Looking for who stole his keys... Looks around looks around till he finds them... With you... And comes looking for you." William started to hear his heartbeats as he was so scared and panicking he looks quickly at the library from afar he finds the chair empty that sat on it the skeleton body, the music sound played again and said:" Now he's behind you." and it cut out Alexander looked up at the mirror he saw a head behind him he turns around he sees a scary skeleton shape with Kevin's face but it changed where his eyes were red and his mouth was full of a black liquid and was bleeding from a cut in his forehead. William gets hit by the figure and falls the ground. He opens his eyes his head hurt so badly he puts his hand on his head where he got hit.