Destined to be

Remember folks that vampires don't like silver

(See the end of the chapter for .)

Chapter Text

The king and queen both rode as the sun came up, finally reaching the valley of the trolls.

"It's the king and queen!"

"Everyone wake up!"

"Someone fetch Grandpabbie!"

"Kristoff and Sven get back here and take your baths, we've got guests!"

———————

"Hello you're majesties!" Grandpabbie approaches Adgar and quickly noticed that Iduna is holding a sleeping Elsa.
"I sensed powerful magic as you both arrived."

"It's Elsa!, Grandpabbie she's been cursed with magic and what's wrose that she is to be a future bride to a vampire named Jack Frost!" Iduna explains with sadness in her voice.

"The vampire gave her his blood and turned her into half vampire." Adgar explains with anger. "We don't want to kill our first born, so please tell us what can be done?"

The old troll was silent for a moment until he got a idea.
"I could make a seal for Elsa to wear and that should stop her from changing into a full vampire, but it would have to take 3 days to make."

********

3 days later.

The Royal couple came riding back with little Elsa and hoped that the old troll could save their daughter.

Please tell us that you found something Grandpabbie?

I did Adgar. Grandpabbie shows the couple a old chain necklace with a silver cross with a blue crystal shine to it.
"Now remember both of you need to always remind Elsa that she can't ever take the charm off. Lie to her if you must, because it's for her own good!"

As Iduna puts the charm on Elsa, she asked Grandpabbie. "What do you know about Jack Frost the vampire king?"

"I know a few stories and rumors about him, but I know he's different from his father Dracula.
In the very beginning a thousand years ago he ruled with a iron bloody fist. He was a cold hearted madman and He even killed his own wife and exiled his son Jack who was just a child.
300 years later Jack Frost came back and killed his father and freed his clan from his father's madness.
Jack brought peace and decades later your father Adgar broke that peace.

Speechless but thankful the Royal couple left and as they went, they could still hear Grandpabbie saying "remember don't left her take it off!"

Notes:

Things are looking interesting

Notes:

Kudos and comments are welcome