Elsa meets the vampire lord

Notes:

I have tooth being jacks adopted mother

Chapter Text

( 1 hour later )

Hiccup continues to show Elsa around the mountain fortress. "Here's the top floor! This floor is off limits but Jack lets some humans come here."

"You know it's weird I haven't met him yet?"

"Speak of the devil himself." Hiccup announces Elsa out of her thoughts.

The handsome man stood and began walking towards her. "So good to see you finally, Queen Elsa." His voice was deep and husked, it nearly sent shivers down her spine. She opted to ask how he knew her but chose to remain silent instead. Her eyes followed him as he circled her as if she was prey, considering that she was in a house of vampires, she probably was. "I was rather amused that you gave my vampire soldiers such a hard time. I was even just a tiny bit surprised that you managed to kill them, but then again you mother was a legendary vampire huntress." The white haired man stepped closer to her nearly arms length away, but his closeness made her heart beat fast with unease.

"Who are you?" She was rather surprised how steady her voice was.

The man's smirk had widen. "Oh where are my manners?" He said mockingly. "My name is Jack Frost, and I am the Vampire Lord."

Elsa's eyes widen. She was in front of the leader of vampires! She could not be in a worse situation than this she was sure! "W-Why am I here?" She hesitantly asked.

"Hmm." His hand reached out and cupped her chin. "You're here to be my bride."

Everything had suddenly felt like it had stopped, she even felt like she had stopped breathing. Her heart was pounding in her chest painfully, her mind felt as if it had become hazy like everything was becoming a blur. But when she looked into his eyes she felt something familiar. What was it that he just said? A bride? What about it? Oh, that's right, he said that she would be his bride. Then Elsa snapped out of her trance.

"No- No!" She shoved him away from her but he didn't budge so she took several steps back and glared at him. "I'm not your bride!" She was wrong, it could get worse.

The smirk on his face did not falter, it was as if he had expected this sort of reaction from her. "Oh, but you are."

"No! I will never be your bride!" She watched him chuckle as if she had said something amusing. It had made her angry that he had the audacity to mock her. He took a step towards her which she instinctively took a step back but that didn't deter him as he continued closer to her and hiccup tries to play the peacekeeper, but it doesn't work.

He stopped moving and Elsa felt dread well up inside of her. She swallowed thickly as the frost around his face disappeared and the look on his face surprised her. He had a maddening grin on his face. He pounced on her and she screamed in surprise. He was on top of her and she was too frozen in fear to move, he leaned his face closer to hers.

"Jack don't!" Hiccup shouts at his friend.

"Leave the room hiccup! "You don't have a choice in the matter, my Queen." Jack laughs attempts to grab the necklace chain, only to get them both electrocuted and black out.

***************

( 3 hours later)

She could feel the pain on her neck when she turned her head. Elsa opened her eyes blinking several times to make the blurriness go away, she lifted her hand to her neck wincing at how sensitive it felt. She slowly sat up feeling light headed, she took several breaths and then suddenly anger boiled within her.

How dare that man try to bite her! Thank god for the necklace protecting her. The next time she saw him she was going to mount his head to the wall!

The sound of a door opening had Elsa snapping her hand up, preparing to freeze the vampire the moment he entered. However, instead of him appeared the brown haired woman she had seen before. The brown haired woman smiled gently at her.

"So nice to see you're awake. I had come by earlier but you were still sleeping." The beautiful purple eyed fairy woman approach Elsa sitting on the bed. Elsa cautiously brought her hand back to her side giving the female fairy a confused look. "Hello Elsa, I'm Toothiana but you can call me Tooth." She said gently. I'm also jack's adopted mother.

"Tooth?"

Tooth nodded. "I know you're confused with all this, but I promise you everything will be okay.

Elsa scowled when he was brought up. She would make him pay for doing this to her! Though she was glad she was still alive her anger towards the man was quickly escalating. Snow was beginning to gather around her and Tooth but she didn't realize that she was beginning to lose control of her powers through her anger.

Tooth merely sat there on the bed seemingly unfazed by the building powers. She sighed to herself thinking what in the world Jack could have done to her to make her angry. Noticing the wind around them was picking up and knocking things down Tooth softly placed a hand over Elsa's, giving her a small smile. Elsa calmed right away. Tooth seemed harmless and hadn't made a point to harm her so Elsa wasn't going to show any hostility towards her.

Just as Tooth was going to speak again, the door opened once more revealing Jack. ( how was this man still alive!? ) He saw His adopted mother sitting with his bride, he was about to question why she was there but then he had to quickly avoid getting speared in the head by ice. He glared at Elsa who stood with her arms up and ready to attack.

"Hey! What do you-" He had no time to ask as she sent at barrage at him as fast as she could. Jack jumped on the walls dodging her attacks with minimal effort. He tsked in annoyance at her insistence to hit him. Landing on ground Jack walked towards the angry woman, he tilted his head slightly to the side as a spear of ice almost grazed his head.

Elsa formed ice in the size of a ball and hurled it towards the vampire. Jack lifted his hand swatting the ice, it shattered into many pieces when he made contact with it. Elsa was surprised that he destroyed it so easily but she wasn't about to let that stop her.

"You- You Jerk! How dare you try to bite me! How dare you! You- You... You!" Elsa struggled to say the word and Jack raised a brow at her.

"Son of a bitch!" He asked helpfully but mockingly.

"Yes!"

Jack snorted. "Apparently nobility keeps you from cursing." He murmured aloud, making her even more angry.

She was about to make an even bigger one but the sound of laughter had her stopping for a moment.

Tooth sat on the bed with a hand over her mouth as she laughed. She looked at Elsa who was giving her a confused look, then she looked at Jack who giving her an annoyed glared. With a smile of glee she stood from the bed and made her way to Jack. Tooth stood in front of him with a smile and eyes full with amusement, she raised her hand to cup his cheek. His eyes had soften at her touch.

"It seems like you'll be having your hands full from now on." She laughed lightly. "Don't be so hard on her son." Tooth removed her hand from his cheek and walked towards the door. She paused for a moment at looked around the room. "I'll get a maid to clean this place." With one final smile the fairy woman left the room to the both of them.

The two stared at the door before they looked at each other, Jack glared at her and Elsa quickly made to attack him again but Jack was instantly in front of her before she could even blink, he slammed her against the wall by the throat though he did not choke her, he left her struggling. Elsa tried to remove his hand from her throat, she saw the heated glare in his eyes and she instantly afraid that he would try to bite her again. Apparently he saw her fright.

"I'm sorry." Jack said sadly letting go of her and walking out of the room leaving Elsa on the floor speechless.

Notes:

Kudos and comments are welcome