Hiccups change

Notes:

( plays dramatic music)
Warning this chapter has a almost forced rape

(See the end of the chapter for .)

Chapter Text

About 2 hours later the doors opened again. Elsa looked over, expecting Tooth however, it wasn't her, nor was it Jack- It was someone she had never seen. Another vampire she was sure, male too. His height and long strides is what told her this vampire was a man, but he had some rather feminine features, dark raven long hair- perhaps longer than her's- tied to a low ponytail. His hair was curved around his face so she barely caught a glimpse of his eyes. Red, like the other vampires she had seen.

"Sorry for staring miss, Where are my manners, I am Mylos." He introduced.

"I'm Elsa."

Mylos leaned slightly closer. "A beautiful name for a beautiful woman." He swooned her with his words, but he took notice of the silver cross on her neck. "You have to wear silver around us I see." Elsa raised her hand to her neck nodding. "You are frowning My Lady. Do you hate us vampires?" He questioned innocently.

Elsa shook her head. "I don't hate vampires , But I suppose you can say that I don't like jack, I am forced to be here because of him."

Mylos nodded. "Well there are very few humans here that willingly came to this castle with a vampire." After a moment of silence the vampire spoke again. "So Elsa, how long have you been here?"

Elsa blinked. "I believe about a few hours." Mylos chuckled, leaving the woman confused.

"I meant here in this castle."

Elsa's cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "F-From what I was told, about 3 months."

Mylos looked surprised. "3 months? you have been here without my knowing. To think I have missed all that time from being in the grace of your beauty." He gently grabbed both her hands to his. He could feel the warmth spreading through her body, a small hidden smirk grew on his face, then it was wiped away with a smile. Mylos sniffed the air which confused Elsa but it was quickly disregarded. "Tell me my dear Elsa, since you have been here for a few hours I take it you like books?"

Elsa smiled widely. "I love books!"

"Then tell me, what do you like?" The smirk appeared on his face again as Elsa began telling Mylos all about her favorite books. From title book to author to genre, she listed them all without realizing she was rambling to him, but she had such an expression that showed her passion for reading that he dared not interrupt her, such an expression was rarely seen and he intended to keep it into memory before it went away.

Elsa's eyes shined brightly and her smile grew widely as she was telling the story line of one of her favorite books. Mylos looked very interested in what she was saying, had even said a few things before then he continued to listen to her with a gentle yet interested smile on his face. She was so caught up in telling the story that she did not notice that the vampire's fingers began tracing lazy circles on her hands.

When Elsa did finally stop speaking, she suddenly felt something was very wrong. Mylos had not stopped smiling at her, but she noticed his focus was not on her despite the fact that he was looking straight at her, his eyes looked hazed with something she didn't know. She finally took notice what his hands were doing to her's.

Nervously smiling at him, Elsa pulled her hands away from him. She quickly stood from her seat. "It was a pleasure to meet you but I must be getting back to my chambers." Without waiting for a response, she grabbed the hem of her gown and quickly made her way towards the doors.