6

The morning was off for me today, I had a shoot in the evening. He had lectures. I sat in our home thinking about what to do next. Perth is too insecure right now to confide in me. He hasn't confided in his friends either. I didn't know how to approach him with this without making him run in the opposite direction instead of sitting and talking about it. But I had to find a way to get him to talk to me about it so I can stop him from hurting. I can't bear this any longer. It hurts so damn much watching my peanut in so much pain.

A short 'Perth POV'

Even when I try to avoid the stuff about him and his current screen-pair, some people take pleasure in tagging me in such posts. This time they were feeding each other and being all cute and sweet. It didn't take long for my breakfast to make a trip down the toilet bowl after watching that. I expected it. What I didn't expect was to see black spots in my vision. I held onto my consciousness with dear life as I steadied myself and waited for it to clear. Knowing I needed help, I called a friend, asking them to keep things quiet, to tell no one of what happens, if it happens.

As the day wore on, my mood plummeted. It continued to get worse as the days passed. I tried to distract myself with work and studies. I lost sleep. Couldn't eat. I forced myself to eat even though it came back right up coz I didn't wanna get sick and be a nuisance to him. It was getting harder to keep my emotions in check. He kept bringing me dinner every day, I do not know why. I don't know why he was being so kind too me. It hurts. Him taking care of me is a thing of the past. I didn't know how to respond to it, especially with everything that was going on and after so long without it. I never let him feed me after that though. It just made me sick. I was at an all-time low.

When they had the first airing, I hit the rock bottom.

He was all over him. But I love him. It may hurtme, yet it was the height of glory for him. But I couldn't bring myself to dothe usual; take him out on a celebratory date. I couldn't. Instead, I sent hima bouquet of flowers with a congratulatory note. That was all I could stand todo.