Training pt. 1

For a little thing to exclaim such promises makes one doubt whether to take them seriously, but something about his eyes convinces Shen Yuan.

Again, he goes for the boy's fluffy head and ruffles it, instigating a little squeak from the boy.

With grace, he lifts himself back to his full height and retracts his hand from the little human's head. He moves towards the exit of the cave and lightly pushes pass the vines, sheltering the cave from the outside wilderness. Until he stops regarding Luo Binghe with a quirked eyebrow, seeing as he has not moved in from his position since the head pat. His face and ears were flushed red, while his eyes looked dazed.

Coughing back a laugh, that results in getting the human's, well now recently made student, attention.

"Let's get going, Binghe."

Binghe gathers himself together and moves to stand behind him. The blush that was once on his face was gone, but he could still see the tips of his ears still dyed red. 'My little student is so adorable!' The thought was unavoidable, but ahem...he must stay focused!

"Where are we going, shizun?"

The man in question had already made the move to leave, with the young youth tailing behind him.

Instead of answering his question, he tells him this: "Since you have already given me your promises, it's time for me to determine whether or not, you are capable of this path." He pauses for a moment for the words to sink in. "Your words can only mean so much, your actions will be rather more telling."

There was excitement and attentiveness in Luo Binghe, as he swiftly follows Shen Yuan. It was slightly, no, very peculiar that this human would be taken to him so quickly. It's only been a day! There must be some kind of story amidst these behaviors. He stores these troubling thoughts away when he sees the familiar path of groves of trees and rocks. This area will be the training area from now on. It was spacious; the tall trees are not as clustered together and the path to get to here was but a short distance.

Shen Yuan turns around to face Binghe.

"This place from here on out will be the training area." Binghe glances around the place for a good while. He refocuses on Shen Yuan after finished trying to memorize the area. "You will start your training today, and have until the end of this month, to convince me you are fit for this."

"Yes, shizun! I'm ready for any task you give me."

Shen Yuan raises his sleeves to hide his expressions after hearing this. He was so cute, even with the seriousness on his face. 'Compose yourself, Shen Yuan. You are now a teacher.'

"Follow me, Binghe."

There in the distance was a large rock, the size of a boulder. Luo Binghe looked bewildered when Shen Yuan led him towards it. When they got closer, Luo Binghe was intimated by the sheer size of the thing. Could it be that this teacher wants him to move this boulder? It was an impressive thing and a feat that would be impossible, as he looks down at his little arms, there was no way...dread fills his entire body.

"S-shizun wants this one to move this boulder?" Luo Binghe was hesitant to ask, seeing how obvious the task was right in front of him, but he wanted to be sure. He looked up at his shizun.