Disclaimer

The main reason why I wanted to write this story is that ever since the sequels ended I've been pondering day and night about what would have happened if some things went a different path. I DO NOT have anything against the sequels and all that is canon, in fact, I loved them.

This story will mostly be focused on Rey and Kylo/Ben's storyline but the other characters such as Finn, Poe, Hans, Leia, Chewie, Hux, etc. won't be left behind since they are going to be key for the story as much as in the movies. There is going to be a lot of character development so if you are into that, this story is for you.

That being said this is my take on the first movie, The Force Awaken, once this book is over ill start with TLJ and TROS.

The story will start when Rey is in Takodana inside Maz's castle. Right before she finds Luke's/ Anakin's Lightsaber.

UPDATE 01/24/20: I just finished mapping out the story and this book will consist of 12 chapters. Some chapters could have over 2k words and some might be a bit shorter. There might not be much difference between the dialogue that happens in the movie, 90% of the time it's exactly the same (except for some extra scenes I'm going to add in certain moments for a better context of the storytelling). For me to be able to form the next 2 books (Which is where the story is going to get a lot different in most parts.) it's very important to me to give a lot of character background and for you all to understand their minds and where they are coming from for the upcoming books.