Next Book

Hi everyone! If you've reached this point you most likely finished reading the first book of my rewrite series. And if not you should totally read it or keep reading it!

This is sort of an update for the next book that should be coming soon. Like I said many times before during the next book is where I'm going to change things the most. It's still going to have TLJ essence but with lots of different twists and turns that in my opinion would make the story a bit more interesting and that would also lead to the final book.

Recently I started a new job and I've been very busy that is why it took so long for me to update the last chapter and epilogue, but the Force Awakens book is now over so cheers to that.

With this book, I was doing daily updates for the first 10 chapters but for the next book do not expect that to happen because sadly I'm busier now. At most I can post 2 chapters a week if I'm lucky but I'll try my best.

Lastly don't forget to support the story and vote and comment if you are enjoying it. This helps a lot to keep me motivated which is a good thing to keep this project of mine going. Also, feel free to do predictions for the next book and what things you think are going to change. I would love to hear your opinions! I have the next book already mapped out but I just need to write it so look forward to that!