(Dirty talk/Daddy) X MR

This could be X anyone of your choosing. (Very Graphic!)

    Daddy reaches down to touch your swollen cock through your pants. "Look at that darling, I can feel you pulsing beneath my fingers, should Daddy touch this dripping cock of yours?" You hold onto him begging him to touch you more. He starts pumping you in his hands and leaving bites and kisses all over your neck. "If you wait until I'm done sucking all over you to cum... I'll fill you up loads."
    You struggle a bit thinking of everything but your daddy's hand pleasuring you. He pulls off of your neck and releases your cock. He climbs above you and starts stripping both of you naked. "Daddy is gonna breed you so hard darling." He starts to finger you. "First I'm gonna pound into this tight ass of yours." He licked his lips before slapping your ass with his hand. "Then daddy is going to pump you full of his cum until you are leaking all over your thighs and the bed."
    You wrapped your arms around his before pulling him closer. You spread your legs open for him and pulled his cock toward your ass. He pulled you into a deep kiss before flipping you over. While you were on your knees head down he started to thrust into you. His cock thrusting deep inside you filling the entire space. He kept a strong but safe grip on your throat and the other pulling your hips back to slam against his cock.
    He cums inside before you get there but after nearly a few seconds he's pounding back into you again. Your cum making it more slick and easy to thrust.
    He cums inside of you several more times before letting you cum. You felt so warm inside and better knowing that it was a reward to be full of daddy's cum.
    He got back against your chest and bit your ear. "Daddy fucking loves you darling." He started to clean up the cum dripping down your legs "You're not just some random cum doll, You're mine." He held you after discarding the rag. "Mine to love, to cherish, to baby..." He rubbed a hand across your ass "Mine to fuck, and you take daddy's cock so we'll."

Instagram: @pastelskullking (follow for cosplay or if you want more anime friends)