Legoshi (Prey) FR

Your lungs burnt as you ran uphill. The icy air causing your whole body to sting. "Little Lamb!" You started to move faster. "I'm right behind you!" You ran faster ducking between trees trying to lose him. Right as you stopped for a second to catch your breath he entered your line of sight and just about to grab you... Ring!!!
    "Fuck" Legoshi said as he pinned you down "you barely won my little girl." You held onto him. Taking a long kiss from him. "Ah, no don't eat me Mr. Wolf." You joked. He held onto the collar he gave you and made you look at him. "Blow me."
    You moved so he was leaning against the tree and unzipped his pants. You started groping his cock through his bottoms before pulling it out and giving head. "You might devour me instead baby."
    You pop off his length and chuckle "we can't have that, if you don't leave me with your marks I'll have to flick your nose."
    He bit into your neck while grinding into you from beneath you. "Don't even play." He started sucking all over your neck and chest. "When do I not mark you up?" You smile and pull off your panties from beneath your skirt.

"Well, wolfie, I'm just a poor, weak, little Lamb and you're such a big, strong, sexy son of a bitch. It's only natural that you eat me up." He kisses you again flipping you beneath him so he could thrust his cock into you. "A juicy little Lamb too."
    You fake gag "never say that again." He soft laughs and nods before picking up his pace. He pulled out having you get on your hands and knees before thrusting back in one hand pulling your waist against his cock and the other groping your boobs.
    You orgasmed and he gently rocked into you helping you ride it out. "Legoshi... I want you to cum inside." He slowed even more. "No way, I'll knot, You will get pregnant."
    "Legoshi please, I want to have your babies." The thought of that drove his desires wild and he started thrusting harder. He thrust in completely. The knot was uncomfortable but him pumping you with his cum was worth it. Your legs immediately gave out when he finally pulled out.
    He carried you home and you spent the rest of the day cuddling.

Hi, so I randomly had this idea and was like hey, howdy, let's do it. Hope y'all enjoyed, feel free to request!