Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen:
Bathroom Rendezvous
.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

Addison giggled, covering her mouth as Max peaked around the corner of Dustin's hallway. Max tried to shush her, so she put a second hand over her mouth. The noise from the robots caused her excitment to heighten

"Now!" Mike whispered, and the noise stopped. As she creeped around the corner, she placed the party horn between her lips.

Her heart beat faster as Max slowly counted to three with her fingers.

Dustin let out a loud scream, turning around and spraying Lucas in the face with a can of hairspray he held in his hands.

Addison gasped, the party horn falling onto the floor, "Lucas!"

"What was that?" Dustin dropped the can, searching his friends' faces. "Trying to give me a heart attack?"

"No! No, no! It was.. a surprise party! Because you're coming back from camp and we all missed you a lot, you have to tell me all about it, too, by the way. And I'd tell you what happened here, but-but, uh, not much did. Well, besides.. besides, I think someone got murdered- I'm not really sure, actually, but, uh, yeah, anyway, I'm glad you're back. We all are, it wasn't the same without you, so, yeah." Addison rambled, causing Mike to roll his eyes and make 'talking too much' motions with his hand behind her back.

Dustin grinned, pulling her forward by her shoulder. "Damnit, I've missed your constant rambling."

He pulled her into a hug, "I was worried it would've changed."

"I haven't." Mike said, a smug look on his face. El furrowed her eyebrows, looking up at her boyfriend as she pressed her cheek against his arm.

"What is your problem?" Max rolled her eyes, "Dustin just got back. Stop being such an asshole."

Mike rolled his eyes, "Whatever."

Dustin began to lead them into his bedroom to show them what he had invented at camp.

Noticing the door was open to the bathroom, Max pulled Addison in and shut the door behind her. Addison blushed as she watched Max lock the door.

"That shirt looks so good on you, weirdo." Max flirted, trailing her hand up Addison's bare arm.

The short girl gulped as down at her croptop before she looked back up at her. "Tha-Thanks, it's Will's, actually.. I, uh, I cr-cropped it.. So, yeah.. Oh, wait.. you were there? Yeah, yeah, you were.. Anyway-"

Max licked her lips, glancing down at Addison's pinkly tinted lips as she pressed her hand against the door, just above Addison's head.

Leaning down, she captured Addison's lips in her own. Addison's heart lept as she stood on her tippy toes and slipped her arms around Max's neck.

Max's hand traveled from Addison's arm down to her waist. Max drew small designs against her bare skin as she pressed Addison harder into the door. Her hands moved from Max's neck into her hair as she lightly tugged on it. Max smirked against the kiss as she lightly bit Addison's lower lip.