çhåptēr 6

Y/n looked around and noticed she was in her living room. ''What in the world...?' Sitting up from the couch, Y/n held her head. 'Oh man I'm dizzy.' She walked into the kitchen and saw her best friend with her daughter. For some odd reason, their faces seemed to be a blur to her, but, nevertheless, she sat down with them to have lunch.

After Y/n had lunch with Elana and Haven, they began having a short chat. "So, tell me how it is with you a Dameine, a.k.a Dan." Haven said, giving Y/n a wink. "Oh you know." Y/n started, faking a giggle because she had no idea who this Dameine guy was. But for some reason remembers hanging out with him just the other night, "He gave me a rose yesterday, with a sweet note attached to it. Also thanks for letting me move in!" Haven waved her off, "It's no big deal, sweetheart. After the little incident with him." Now Y/n was really confused. 'Whose him?' "Right, right." She said, pretending to know. "I think I'm going to finish putting my things away." Y/n said, trailing her words, sounding skeptical. Haven nodded in understanding and left Y/n alone. 'why did she have to emphasize the word him? Who is he anyway?'

Several hours passed and Y/n finally had most of her stuff unpacked and put away. "Now time for a nice hot shower and then a nap!!" She said aloud to herself while gathering some pajamas. While in the shower, she thought back to her 'dream' per-say. 'I wonder why it seemed so real. It felt real and I mentioned my mother as well. It may be a bad dream but surely it wouldn't mention my mother. Maybe I'm just thinking too much about this.' she thought with a sigh. She quickly washed off and stepped out. After getting her clothes on she looked at the mirror and stood in shock. 'It's Not a DREAM. You are a dream.' it read. Y/n rubbed her eyes and the message was gone, but even so, she felt like someone or something was watching her every move so she quickly ran to her room and shut the door. "Nothing is here, it was my imagination! I'm fine!" She said to herself trying to feel reassured. As she calmed down, a hand rested on her shoulder. "Boo." She let out a very loud, shrill scream.

*Edited*

Wowzie, you're pretty. Did I make you smile? I hope so🐸 anywho, hope you enjoyed! --- Jenny