çhåptèr 9

What felt like hours was only several minutes and the cabin came into view. My leg was numb, my tears stopped streaming down my face, yet I couldn't help but still feel hurt. This was my childhood friend who I know everything about, to his favorite color to how he even stole from his mom once. This isn't the Jeffrey I know this is some psycho that kills people and, apparently, kidnaps people. Smile shook me off and I fell on my rump. Thankfully my leg wasn't fallen on. "Ow..." I mumble, trying my best to pick myself up off of the cold, leaf covered ground. "Holy shit I never knew you were this damn slow." A husky voice says above me taking my arm in his hand yanking me up. I yelp at the sudden movement. His strong grip is already hurting my wrist. I try pulling my hand back after I stand on one foot. The other is numb almost like it's not even there, but even so, I'm not risking stepping on it. I pull on my hand once more and his grip tightens and I'm roughly yanked forward into the small cabin. I fell, almost hitting my face. "You're such a dumbass." Jeff says after various clinking sounds were heard. I shuffled sitting up on the ground. I took at my leg, trying to ignore the tall, pale man walking by me. I let out a hiss as I pulled up my pants leg. Several holes made its way around my leg and blood covered the majority of it. "That's surely going to scar." I say aloud to myself while barely touching around the bitten area. "Or it might not, depending if infection doesn't take my leg." I look up from my leg and see I'm in the living room, a large T.V sits on a stand next to the front door, a couch is just behind it, it looks like a black leather couch. I look up at the door and see quite a few locks on the door, that's probably the clinking sounds I heard a few minutes ago. I shuffled so I'm facing away from the door and facing the leather couch. I notice the kitchen is a small, but fairly large one. A plain white fridge sits on the side and a marbled counter next to it. The stove is a black one, and more marbled counters are next to it, a table, seated for four, is in the middle of the kitchen, a square wooden one at that. I also took notice the small cabin was very well kept from what I've noticed.

"Thanks for destroying my carpet." The husky voice says infront of me, "I don't know what you're-" I cut myself short noticing a pool of blood and a trail leading to my position in the floor, where another puddle of blood made itself home. I look down and mutter a low 'sorry' pulling my good leg up to my chest. A thunk sounded next to me and I looked over to see a small med kit. "Can't have that getting infected, though it wouldn't have happened if you had just stayed put. And since you ran away, a lot of the food I just got either melted, or became soggy. So thanks." He said cracking open the box, some items looked new and others looked old. 'Guess he uses it a lot.' I tell myself, 'Well guess not all serial killers are experts at not getting hurt.' I felt my shoe being taken off and jerked my foot to the side. A slow huff was released from Jeff, "Look, do you want to lose your damn leg or what? I'm not going to fight with you about it. Either let me help you, you help yourself, or loose your leg." He stated, pulling out a few things from the kit. 'As much as I hate this, I think I should let him.' I let out a sigh and pulled my leg back over to him. He pulled off my shoe and sock and placed a rag underneath the wounded area of my leg. "This might hurt like a mother fucker." He told me and without so much a warning, the numbness in my leg vanished and was replaced by searing pain. "Oww! Fuck!" I let out a loud shout and dug my nails into the palm of my hands. Jeff took another rag and wiped off quite a bit of the blood from my leg before taking a close look at it. "It might need a few stitches here and there. You might wanna find something to distract yourself." He hums rummaging through the box. The pain settled a little bit. "Stitches?! It's not that deep no stitches needed!" I try and protest not liking the idea of stitches. I've always hated the thought of needles going into skin. (Sorry if you actually don't have this phobia. I do and just the thought of this is making me icky. Haha) "Sorry, but I've gotta do it. I'm not the best stitcher and I'm sure you wouldn't want to do it." He found everything he needed and tied the thread around the needle. 'This is going to suck. I think I'm going to pass out. Now that I think about it I'm pretty tired.' I chuckle to myself, 'how can I think about sleeping when I should be finding a way to call the police. I should have ran when he was getting this med kit.' I receive a questioning stare from Jeff. I shook off his stare and tried focusing on my hands. They used to be clean and soft, now they were dirty and had a few cuts on them. Some dried blood still clung to my skin, I saw a splinter in my hand and ran a dirtied finger over it. It stung a little bit, but it wasn't deep enough to get stuck. I looked up and only then did I feel Jeff working on my leg. I winced and reached for the med kit. 'Surely there are some tweezers or something in here I could use.' I pulled the box close to me and placed a few things out before I found the small piece of metal I was needing. I picked up the tweezers and positioned it just above the splinter. The splinter came out with ease and only left a small cut in its place. 'Cool, that came out better than expected.'