chapter 10

The door to the famous killer's bed quarters slammed open as the frantic female ran into the room. Wooden drawers were thrown from the dresser that they resided in as Y/n looked around. "Ah ha!" She shouted, her anxiety building with the feeling of escaping. Her warm hand held onto the cold keychain with various keys attached. Thinking about the chilled weather, the h/c headed woman grabbed a pair of white socks. She quickly slipped them on and ran into the kitchen. Jeff still lay where he fell, his chest rising and falling in ragged breaths. She pulled open a drawer and found a knife. 'Perfect- the dog!' She ran back down the hallway to see Smile residing on the bed, curled into a ball. She quickly locked the door from the inside and shut it. Once more, Y/n found herself running back into the kitchen, into the living room, only to stop and unlock the ridiculous amount of locks on the door. "Damn it!" She shouted fiddling with a few. After a minute or so, all locks were unlocked. She swung the door open and saw her shoes resting neatly on the outside of the door. She slapped them on, quickly tied them and began her search for her friend in need. "Tiffany?!" Yelled Y/n her e/c eyes searching for any signs of her friend. "/n?" Y/n's head snapped towards her left, her heart skipping a beat. "Tiffany?!" She cried. A groan sounded not too far from Y/n and she rushed over to the sound. She fell and looked at her leg, blood seeped through her sweatpants. "Crap!" She shook her head and ignored the growing pain. "Tiffany?! If you can hear me, I'm going to need you to make as much noise as possible!" The female stopped in her steps trying to hear her friend. A loud cry sounded near, for what seemed to be the hundredth time, Y/n rushed to the sound and there she found just what she was looking for. A door, for worse or for the better, it was hidden quite a few ways away from the cabin. The silver lock seemed to mock Y/n as she searched for the right key. 'This one? No. This one? No!' She let out a laugh, one filled with desperation and agony. "Yes, yes, oh my God yes!" She yelled as the key she was holding unlocked the lock. "I'm here! I'm so sorry!" She said, tears coming to her eyes as she reached the bottom step. Y/n !ran over to Tiffany. "I'm sorry! I'm so, so sorry! I'm going to get you out of here I promise!" Tiffany let out a cry. The dark female tried to raise her head up, but stopped when pain seemed to drill through her skull. "Don't move. When I get you off this chair, you'll need to lean on me for support." Y/n instructed, fiddling with the leather straps around her arms. "I'll also find a way to wrap your legs over." She said, noticing Jeff never fixed up her legs. Tiffany groaned and began silently crying. A chilled wind blew through the opened door. After getting her arms free, she moved to her legs and saw they had straps and metal cuffs on them. 'Thank God I got the keys.' she thought to herself, trying to find the right key to unlock Tiffany's legs.

The clanking of the chains being thrown echoed in the small room. Y/n took one of Tiffany's arms and placed it over her shoulders, her skin froze to the touch. "I'm sorry. I know you're in pain." Y/n said, wrapping her other hand around her friend's waist. "Leave me." Tiffany whispered in a ragged wheeze. "Absolutely not!" Y/n yelled stabilizing her friend. "Don't ever suggest I do such actions again." She cried. Tiffany sniffled and placed a bruised hand on her friend's face. With a caught and a few ragged breaths in between, she raised her head and looked directly in e/c eyes. "Y/n, p-please. Just go, leave me here. I already know I'm dying. I'm cold, my head hurts," Tiffany paused to cough; blood came out. "See. I'm dying. I will only drag you down." Y/n's e/c orbs filled with salty tears. "Please don't leave me." She didn't care if she should be escaping with her best friend. All Y/n wanted more than ever in that moment was to hug Tiffany and never let her go. "Boo, just go. I-I love ya." The dark female said, placing her shaken bruised and bloodied arms around the clean female. Sobs escaped the both of them. "Tiffany, I'm so, so, so sorry. I-I should have gotten here sooner. I should have never let this happen to you." Y/n croaked. "Don't worry about it. Just get outta here." Tiffany said, pushing Y/n away slightly, just enough to place both hands on each shoulder. "I doubt you have much time left." Even through her tears, Tiffany managed to smile. "I think there are a few things he keeps in another room here. I'm not to su-" her sentence got cut short as she let out a bloody cough. Y/n helped balance Tiffany and eased her back into the chair. "I'm not too sure though. I've only heard the squeaking of it."