Dear Readers

Dear Readers,

✽+†+✽We thank you for reading, 'Cowboy Mine' and hope you enjoy it as much as we loved the making of it.

If you want more to learn more about this family and those close to them, please look for the sequel, 'My Rowdy Cowboy. Which will be published in the near future.

This book is dedicated to the brave men and women of our military, past, present and future to whom we owe our freedom. Thank you all for your service and sacrifice.

We would like to thank Zack Conner, PBR Bull Rider who was kind enough to share his knowledge and expertise.

And, our friend and hair dresser Alexa Renee Trapp who modeled for the cover as Drina.

Thanks to Giselle Gonzalez-Guajardo our amazingly talented illustrator, and long time friend.

We would also like to thank America's Army Rangers (and all the other branches of our brave militay) for their courageous, unquestioning loyalty, service, commitment and sacrifice to our country

We also want to thank all of our family, past and present military members whom we respect, admire and love.

In loving memory of Gunnery Sgt. Garland Dean McKinney, US Marines retired.

Dean served in the Vietnam War, Desert Storm, and came home to us. It was the cancer that took him down.

"You are forever loved and missed, Uncle Dean."

✽+†+✽――――✽+†+✽