The reunion

Your POV
     We woke up early running to the armory after throwing our flight suits on and grabbing our helmets. I spoke "J, I need my g36c, m17 and ammo" he nodded as Zach spoke "I need my vector, usp and ammo" before running into the back and grabbing our guns he slid them to us as I smiled giving a short salute and picking up my guns and running to the tarmac stopping next to the maintenance crew lead looking at the Viper

 "How's she looking?" Connor smiled "She's perfect not a thing out of place, what's the hurry?" I looked at him as Zach did his checks "The masks are attacking a friendly city, we've got recon teams holding them but they need back up" he nodded as...

"How's she looking?" Connor smiled "She's perfect not a thing out of place, what's the hurry?" I looked at him as Zach did his checks "The masks are attacking a friendly city, we've got recon teams holding them but they need back up" he nodded as I threw on my helmet and climbed up strapping in quickly moving through my checks "All weapons are hot, left flaps good, right flaps good, flares?" I heard Zach "Good, we're in top condition" I radioed the bridge "Sir, clear for take off?" I heard Six "Clear, bring them home rainbow" I smiled as we took off "we didn't give her the new paint job for nothing six, let the Valkyries ride" I heard Eliza on my mic "Stay safe, come back to us on time" I gave a halfassed "yes ma'am" before pushing the throttle and accelerating towards the city. We arrived to the scene only to be put in shock, there were hundreds of Masks firing at the city, "Hey-uh... hey striker?" He sounded shocked "Ye-Yeah?" I asked "how much- how much ammo you got in that cannon?" He spoke "850... which is more than what we had in the last one" I sighed "fuck, let's go to work" I pitched the chopper forward as the gun started firing and I started launching hydra rockets into the groups of enemies. We did strafe after strafe before I heard Zach "I'm out of .20, switching to tv missiles" I spoke "Save them, they might bring trucks" before I fired another barrage into the main force "Six, were starting to get low on ammo, any chance we have reinforcements?" He spoke "Yes, you'll be very familiar with them, they'll be there in 2 minutes just hold them off for two more minutes" I swore "Fuck! Alright we can do this" Zach nodded "I've got the tow ready" I nodded "Switching to hellfires" we started strafing again Zach fired the tow missile into a group of enemy mortal causing my to yank the stick back and quickly gain altitude so the debris didn't hit our rotor blades. When we leveled I fired my hellfires into the lead vehicles causing the enemies to pause in confusion and horror as I fire missile after missile into their forces. They were down to around 80 masks left but we were woefully low on ammo "you've only got TVs left right?" He nodded "Great, cause I'm down to my heatseekers" he nodded "Good news, they've got armored reinforcements, bad news, i don't have enough missiles to deal with them" I sighed "We've got 30 seconds left on the clock, let's make it work" he nodded and I heard "I've got the target.... away" I heard the missile rip away from the gunship tearing through the air towards his target. I watched as it streaked into the side of an armored truck, flipping it. "Nice shot" he nodded "Were not done yet" as the second missile, the last of our useable ammo, soared away. I maneuvered away from the combat and hovered watching the missile head into a mortar teams foxhole causing an immense explosion. I heard a very familiar voice over the comms "Valkyrie 1-2, 1-3 and 1-4 on station. Take a break" I leaned forward and patted Zach's shoulder "good job, you did well" he sighed "That was way too stressful" I nodded breathing heavily "I am completely out of ammo.... thats never happened to me before" we watched as sam and the rest tore into the remaining enemies, just decimating them flying perfectly in line with one another.