Chapter 26-Twin Stars Unite

(Don't tell it to them.)

What's up everyone and welcome to another adventure with the Mysticons. What do you say, do you want to hope in?

Another normal day on both the realms of Gemina and Earth. We were chilling at the couch and some of the assassin spies were keeping an eye on Proxima. They ensure me that she was fine by now, just a little disatisfied with the realm.

(Me: Now that we have it here, why do  you hate Earth Prox?
Prox: I can't explain it. Everything seemed a little bit boring and empty.
Me: Get it. Next time we all go together to Earth and I'm going to show you the most funny and adventurous places. Then we will change your mind. Deal?
Prox: Deal.
Everyone: Yeah.
Prox: Now we are talking right.)

Because the news were always the same, I decided to leave the walkie-talkie for a couple of minutes in my bedroom and play basketball with Choko, Jess, Piper and Em. Allas, I didn't knew what was coming for us. At Earth, Proxima and Antie Yaga were attacked by Tazma and some of the specters. The assassin spies tried to help too, but with no success. And they couldn't find me anywhere. They were doing pretty well, until Tazma used a dark magic artefact, like a starfish, which was weakening Antie Yaga. When they opened the portal to retrun back, Tazma managed to grab Proxima the last minute and deliver her to her queen, leaving her aunt helpless from the dark spell. That's what the Assassin told me, because he reached the spot and jumped on the van to come to us. Now on our side and our NBA skills.

Piper: Follow the bouncing ball.
Em: I'll catch it, I'll catch it.
Me: Give me, I'm free.
Piper: Here you go.
Me: And... dunka bunga. Yes, Michle Jordan and John Adetokoumbo win.
Piper: It was a very good game Dimitri Diamantidi, right?
Em: Okay Michle, you should watch out, because I just started to warm up.
Zar: Careful Michle, she may be sort, but that dwarf can jump. Who got your money on, princess?
Me: Guys, I think I'm going to the others.
Em: Okay, see ya Adetokoumbo.

Zar: *to Arkayna* Hey, are you stressed about Proxima?
Ark: *sigh* *in disappointment* You know me so well.
Zar: Yeah, kinda freaks me out still.
Ark: We've come a long way, haven't we?
Zar: A very long way. A princess and a thief, BFFs?
Mr: Aww, you finally said BFFs. Anyway, Arkayna, your sister is gonna be fine. I can assure you.

Why I should had spoken? Because at that time Antie Yaga's orange portal appeared and the van came out of it.

Piper: Incoming.
Me: What?
Zar: Is that... ?

From the van, Antie Yaga appeared and the Assassin was trying to help her as much as he could.

Em: Antie Yaga?
Me: Assassin, what happened?
MA: *written in a note, but how I had it in mind* Tazma attacked, took Proxima and we couldn't warned you on time.
Ark: No... Proxima.
Me: 'Oh no, I shouldn't had let that walkie-talkie in the room.'

We were all socked and scared of what they were doing to Proxima. Actually they just put her on an obelisk connected to the spectral dragon egg, but we were still terrified of what might happen. On our side we ran to find everything we had in our medical boxes and tried to find out what exactly had happened to Antie Yaga.

Em: Is she gonna be okay?
Mal: Wecan only hope. This is some seriously dark mojo.
Doug: If there is anyone who can save her, is you. You've got this buddy *while dabbing*.
Mal: No dabbing.
Doug: Riiiiight, got it.
Me: *sigh* If only I had the walkie-talkie, I would be there on time... and Proxima and Antie Yaga would be safe and...
MA: *written in a note, but how I had it in mind* Come on, don't get upset. We are going to save Proxima.
Zar: Yeah, the Assassin dude is right.
Ark: Okay girls, let's hit Necrafa's lair and save Proxima.
Mal: Hold up. If Necrafa captures you, she'll have both the twins.
Em: Right, she'll be able to raise the spectral dragon.
Piper: And our realm goes, "kamboom", "kapow", "kabloom-bam-boom".