Chapter 34-Game of Phones

(I believe in her. She can desrtoy everyone and everything in her path, if she desires so.)

What's up everyone and welcome to another fantastic chapter with the Mysticons. So, let's hop in.

These days I was extremely excited. Why? Two reasons. Super cool Assassin Missions and Sky Lancers Festival. The time have come finally to show what the air masters, like me and Piper, can do. We were going to fight in the air nation battles, between other strong, fast and skillful people of the air nation, but we'll compete with our real names, and we were also the helpers of two very important Sky Lancers. But behind all these, some villains, and by that I mean the Vexicons, were doing some mischief in their own hideout, because seeing someones diary or "reflection log" is bad of its own, but they might had the perfect plan to finish us all. Anyway, back to us. That day I was chilling a little with Zarya and Kitty before our training, with a new video game for the phone, in which you can fight with your own OC and fight against other players. In that round was Zarya against Kitty and I was against River. Yep, he found my account and we play a lot together. Also, surprisingly, Kasha found me too. She's a very interesting gamer and a really good player.

(Kasha: For the next time you want to call me noob.
Zar: You are still angry about it?
Willa: If you put also in the fact that Proxima called her like that later after you escaped.
Prox: I'm sorry, again, but I was extremely angry. This was the perfect plan and you still escaped, which today I'm glad that it happened.
Me: Also, a random question. *to River* Didn't you see the picture of all the Mysticons in their normal forms, which was in the diary?
River: Nope. No, I didn't.
Me: What? Are you sirious? The revealation would be much faster. Anyway, let's continue.)

And the winner from the one vs one of Zarya and Kitty was Zarya and from our one vs one the winner was River, this time.

Zar: Sweet. Let's check out the instant replay.
Kitty: Uhm, let's better not.
Zar: The graphics in this version are awesome, you can totally see the defeat in your avatar's eyes.
Kitty: What do you see in my real eyes?
Zar: Someone who's itching for a rematch.
Kitty: And in Seren's?
Me: Do I really need to interfere in the conversation?
Zar: Someone who wants revenge with a rematch of her starmate and she's fancy talking because she's angry.
Kitty: *to Zarya* Girl, you did this with dragon gladiators one, two and three. Don't let the game take over.
Me: Yeah, you seem a little addicted with that video game to all of the common people.
Zar: Relax, I won't.
Me: Good, because you need to be on point for the Sky Lancers Festival.
Zar: Ugh, please, don't remind me.
Kitty: Just lay off the games *while leaving*.
Zar: Yeah, yeah, video games evil, got it.
Me: *while leaving too* *sigh* She won't listen, classic Zarya.
Zar: What, were you saying something?
Me: See ya on the training.
Zar: See ya.

(Zar: Actually I heard it Seren.
Me: I'm doomed, right.
Zar: Surprise, surprise.)

Ark: *from Zarya's scroll, far behind* Zarya, where are you? You and Seren are late.
Zar: *far behind* Practise, right. I'm on my way and Seren is almost there.
Me: 'You wish'.
Ark: *from Zarya's scroll, far behind* Great. Oh, what type of tiara do you wear?
Zar: *far behind* I don't do tiaras. No way, not a chance, na ah.

But in the practise Arkayna made Zarya to wear a tiara. I was glad I had my phone to take pictures and make memes, plenty of them.

(Zar: Wait, what?
Me: Relax Z. Every Mysticon fan have seen this scene.
Zar: Everyone, everyone?
Me: Everyone, everyone.
Zar: Oh Gygax. Seren, remind me to erase every fan's memory.
Me: I won't. The whole world should remember it.)

While Zarya and Arkayna were training for the Sky Lancer Fight, me and Piper were training for fighting against the champions of the air people and to be the perfect helpers for our two royal Sky Lancers. The helpers are like the training knights every well known knight had and they were helping them in this type of fights by bringing their swords, shining their armors and all that stuff. Enough with history lessons, let's get back to our training, with Arkayna and Zarya flying, me and Piper fighting and flying and Emerald trying to train us with Kasey by her side.