Chapter 28-The mask

(I'm still watching it and laugh out loud.)

What's up everybody and welcome to another adventure with the Mysticons. So, let's start.

Eventualy, in the previous chapter, the twins managed to destroy  the spectral dragon and Necrafa. We still couldn't believe it. And we were still celebrating. One week had passed from our victory, but the adventure always follows from behind. What I mean? Nothing much, just a comet show which pass every seventy years and a magician which stole by mistake Zarya's powers.

(Mallor: Wait, this really happened?
Me: Yes.
Willa: And let me guess, Zarya went alone with Seren following from behind.
Zar: Wait, how do you...?
Willa: It's called "knowing the other so well".
Me: Can we continue? Thank you.)

And the other bad thing was that we pressured her so bad that she decided cooperate with Dreadbane and yes, he hadn't disappeared yet. At the end, we manage to apologise to her and she helped us winning this battle. Anyway, back to the celebrations, at the Sky-pies, with an excellent waitress going to all the tables and celebrating at the same time. And yes, I have multiple shifts in the Sky-pies, with other jobs including the hero at the same time, but I love it in there.

Ark: To the end of Necrafa.
Everyone in the squad except Prox: To the end of Necrafa.
Em: Wow, I can't believe it's all over.
Zar: Ding dong and all that jazz, now let's celebrate.
Me: *sigh* Celebrate with nothing else but some good sky-pie and great friends, am I right?
Ark: *sniff* Mm mm, it's pineapple, pepperoni and extra minotaur.
Zar: Mm, delicious. Non-hungry Proxima?
Prox: Oh sorry, I'm minotaur intolerant.
Me: This is why I brought a special sky-pie for you only.
Prox: Thanks, you didn't had to.
Me: Please, if I don't take care of my friends at one of my jobs, where I would?
Piper: Yeahy, more for me.
Em: Zarya, pass me the ogre spice.

But the ogre spice slipped a little out of Em's hands, landed on Choko, made him sneeze and in the sneezing he sent a slice of sky-pie directly to Proxima.

Prox: Oh no.
Me: Got it.

And I got out my hidden blade and stopped the slice midair. And I also ate it.

Em: Oh my goblin, I'm so sorry.
Prox: It's okay. You know, maybe I should get back to the academy.
Zar: Come on, don't be such a party gooper.
Ark: Yeah, you're part of the sisterhood now.
Prox: I'm not your sister, remember?
Ark: You are still our sister and tonight we dance, because Drake City is...
Everyone except Proxima: Evil free. Woo-hoo. Oh yeah. Sweet Bugbears.
Mal: Actually not completely. Mama Kalamari, we'll take the pies to the go. Nova's got a last quest for you.

We still had a lot of questions about that quest, but we went to the academy anyway. I have to say, I was a bit scared of what might come. And I was right, because when we entered the astromancher's throne room, we saw one fragment of the mask of Necrafa. When we saw it at first, I got a feeling like we were not alone in this room.

Piper: This thing give's me the creepes.
Zar: It gives me urge to blast it into pieces.
Nova: A good urge Mysticon Ranger.
Zar: Hey, my bow.
Me: If it is a good urge, why you don't let her do it?
Nova: Because nothing can destroy something forever like the Rift of Ruin.
Ark: The Rift of Ruin?
Em: A volcanic trech located at the deepest reaches of the ocean.
Me: I've got already a map to where we should go and it is waterproof too.
Nova: You will travel there with one of my astromanchers and toss the mask into the fiery colar.
Mal: I can't wait, ready for one last quest Mysticons?
Nova: Actually, I need you to deal with your sister. She locked herself in Necrafa's lair and she is resisting.
Me: *to the team* Maybe there is someone else top-level astromancher we could take *while pointing to Proxima*.
Zar: Right. Proxima could do it. She's like a sister to us.
Nova: Very well. Guard this with your life, Proxima.
Prox: I will Star-master.