Chapter 31-The lost Scepter

(Why in the name of Gygax nobody likes museums? I'm the only one again? In the next trip to a museum, I'll take Proxima with me and we will have fun. Maybe I should also call Em and Eartha.)

What's up everyone and welcome back to another great adventure with the fantastic Mysticons. Today we would have A LOT things to discuss. So, let's start, shall we?

The last few days we were all disappointed, mostly because we had lost Proxima into the dark side. I also had another reason to be sad. The Assassin. All these days I couldn't reach him, he was telling me that he had a very big job. Yes, very believable excuse. We have seen Marinette telling something like that so many times before. Maybe he was already bored with me. Anyway, that day I decided to go with Arkayna and Zarya to the throne room with one of my Assassin suits, the simplest one I had, just to keep an eye on them, while they had a very heartbreaking moment about them and Queen Goodfey.

Zar: All this years... I was living in the Undercity and my sister and mum were here the whole time.
Me: 'And also you said a lot of bad things for the palace and you went to stole them. And two times, here and in the parallel timeline.'

(Zar: *in an angry tone* Just let's leave the past behind, okay?
Ark: You can't escape now, we had seen the whole first episode.)

Ark: I wright her letters sometimes, I like to think she's still listening.
Zar: Hey, she is.

(Q. Goodfey: And you are not wrong.
Arkayna and Zarya: Really?
Q. Goodfey: Yes, I was actually hearing everything. And when this... this snake destroyed us, it hurt a lot.
Me: But you are alive now and that's what matters.
Em: Correct.)

Ark: Do you want one?
Zar: What am I supposed to say? "Hey mum, I'm the daughter you never knew you had."
Me: Maybe what's bugging you lately is a good option. Just saying.
Gaw: How about "Sorry you had such lame daughters, but you've got a swag step-son." And who is he? *while showing himself* This guy.
Me: 'Hold me before I attack or anything like that.'
Gaw: Okay, now get out.
Ark: *in an angry tone* You get out.
Gaw: Do you see this gold thing on my head? It means "I give the orders" and you obey.
Ark: Okay, but what the other questionable fashion choises mean.

Suddenly we the palace was trembling and a big moving ball made of rock broke the front door to the throne room, stoping one meter away from us.

Gaw: Nice, my face will look great on this thing. Butler, kalem and hammer, fast.

(Eartha: Nope. In the name of Gygax, nope. I don't recommend it.)

Me: Oh come on, no one is going to ask what's this?

Just then, the ball started shaking and it took the form of a golem. At least the book for the golems was saved in the library. Also, four other characters, who were inside the ball, hid behind the golem to make entrance.

Eartha: Back away, flesh bag.
Gaw: *in terror* Oh my goblin.
Ark: *gasp* Who are you?
Me: And what are you doing here?

Then the four people, an ice mage, probably the leader, an imp, a feline girl and a pirate, appeared and took their positions, ready to fight. Also, the ice mage almost hit us, nothing special.

Mallory: You can call us... the Vexicons.

I have to admit. The introduction takes five to five stars, it made me to beware what was coming, but something I wouldn't expect happened. The pirate, yeah, that pirate dude with the blue, this guy, he winked at me for some reason. Then a thought pass my head. Oh no, no, no, I won't. When the Assassin return back, we'll have a very serious discussion.

Mallory: Let's get down to business. Kasha, River, the king. Fast.
Kasha: Here, King-y King.
Zar: Go away pussy cat.

And Kasha pulled down Zarya.