Chapter 2

Please point out mistakes if there are any :)

The following morning, Jennie walked into her school with the upmost confidence and bounce in her stride. She decided to wear a flowing black skirt that stopped just barely above her knees and a champagne pink blouse. As she made her way over to her locker, she kept a look out for Lisa but the blonde never made an appearance. It was odd but Jennie did not give it a second thought. Then when lunchtime rolled around and Lisa was still a no show, Jennie knew something was up.

And Lisa's absence continued the next day and the next day after that.

Jennie concluded that one of two things was happening. One, Lisa was deathly ill and could not come to school or two, Lisa was avoiding Jennie like the plague. Jennie went for the second conclusion and was not happy about that.

So, Lisa was able to bully her for two years straight and now she was the one who got to hide from her problems? Jennie refused to let that fly. During her Student Aide period, working in the school office, the brunette went through the student files in the computer and looked up Lisa's address. A small smile played on her lips as she knew Lisa would never expect this. She took the liberty to check Lisa's attendance for the week. The first day was marked as a sick day, but the last two days were marked as absent, which means Lisa more than likely ditched.

After school Jennie went to each of Lisa's classes and claimed that the blonde asked for her to pick up any make up work she may need. This way Jennie would have an excuse for showing up at Lisa's home. Jennie then attended the first Student Council meeting of the year and there was a lot to go over. By the time she was out it was nearly 4pm.

Now, to put her plan into action. Jennie had her driver take her to Lisa's address. The drive took about fifteen minutes until they reached the neighborhood. Jennie could not deny that it was fairly nice. Suburban with an edge. She noticed a few kids in their front yards playing basketball or tag. Middle class families who were utterly content with their lives. The driver came to a stop in front of a welcoming two story home with a well-cared for front lawn. It was nice and actually looked normal. Not the place she expected her bully to live.

Jennie walked up the small stoop and took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell.

"I'll get it!" She heard a voice yell. Sounded like Lisa.

When the door opened, she saw that it was indeed Lisa and she watched in delight as the color drained from the blonde's face upon seeing her.

Jennie smiled sweetly at Lisa who now stood frozen to the spot. Her dark brown eyes widened in shock and panic.

"Hello, Lisa," Jennie softly greeted.

Lisa attempted to speak but no words would formulate from her mouth.

Jennie chuckled lightly in amusement. "Are you okay?" She asked in mock concern.

Lisa finally got her brain to function and she snapped out of her stupor. "Wha..." Lisa quickly glanced back into her house over her shoulder and then back at Jennie. "What are you doing here?" she demanded, closing the door a little further so Jennie could not be seen.

Jennie gave an innocent shrug. "Well, I haven't seen you around school all week. I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

Lisa looked at her as if she had grown a third head, but Jennie was not discouraged.

"Oh, and I brought your make up work for you," she continued, holding up a few papers.

"Lisa, who's at the door?" the voice of an older woman asked from somewhere inside the house.