Plane Ride

The Hyoudou family plus friends arrive at the airport. The ride itself only taking an hour. The entire group walk into the airport, well almost everyone. Issei is being dragged by his mother.

"Hello there, you must be the Master Rei's family plus guest." Says a man with long flowing black hair.

"You're talking about Rei Hyoudou right?" Mr. Hyoudou asks just to make sure.

"Of coure, it's a great pleasure to meet the master's family." The man says. "My name is Ryo Haruto and I was assinged to a court you all to the plane." Ryo explains as he turns his back to the group. "Pleasure follow me." With those words Ryo begins to walk away and the group follows him.

"He seems nice." Gasper says while hiding behind Koneko.

"Then why are you hiding Gaspy?" Koneko questions

"I'm still nervous." Gasper quickly retorts

"What's up this master Rei bullshit. Is my brother really a big shot or something." Issei says ss he follows the group, finally accepting the fact there no way out of this trip. Before long a window comes into view and a plane is on the outside. It seperate from the other planes and doesn't have an airline logo on it.

"Is that the plane?" Xenovia asks as Ryo looks over his shoulder and smiles.

"Yes it is. Good eye young lady." Ryo says as he gaze return to what's in front of him.

"Is it a private plane? Sorry if it's rude I just gotta know." Mr. Hyoudou says while raising one of his hands.

"Not exactly, although it's private in a way." Ryo says while putting a fingure to his chin. "It's the master personal plane that he uses for vacations that enclude his entire staff, but today it'll fly both you and the master's other guest to his wedding." Ryo explains to the group as they arrive at the entrance to the plan.

"Right this way, once inside find a seat and please do try to sit together as a group." Ryo tells them all with a smile.

"Wait don't we have to pass through security, get our bags checked, ya know the normal stuff you do at an airport." Mr. Hyoudou asks as Ryo shakes his head no.

"That won't be needed. Everyone whose been invited is special, the master trusts them with his life. However if you want I can check your bags to make you feel more comfortable." Ryo offers with a smile.

"No, no if our son trust them, then we'll trust them." Mr. Hyoudou says with a wave of hand.

"That logic makes no sense. We don't know the people who are also getting on the pla-" Issei would have finished his sentence but his mother slaps him over the head, before they group gets on the plane.

Sitting down the parents work to put everyone's luggage into the slots above. The kids on the other hand sit down and prepare to take off.

"Well this should be a relax-" Xenovia begins but falls asleep before she could finish.

"The hell?" Issei questions

"Oh Xenovia can't stay awake on planes. Every other vehicle she can stay up in but if she gets on a plane she's out like a light." Irina explains

"Oh, ok." Issei says while looking at the sleeping Xenovia.

"You think they'll have meat on this plane?" Asks a well built young adult with messy dark brown hair.

"Maybe, we'll have to ask later." Replies a short middle aged man with black hair, with grey sides.

"If those sexy girls who picked me up are anything to go off of, the hostesses here are gonna be hot as hell." Says a bulky man with blonde hair a stupid looking smiles.

"Control yourself." A beautiful blonde with glasses tell the other blonde.

"We'll didn't think I'd see you all again so soon." An extremly big and well built man with black cornrows.

"I'M SO FIRED UP FOR THIS!" Shouts a young man with spikey black. His shouts echoe through the plan butbdue little to even bother the sleeping Xenovia.

"Calm down we're on a plane and I see someone trying to to sleep." Says a shorty with straight black hair

"He's right, you shouldn't cause a commotion especially while we're on our way to such an important event." Say a man with a plan face, with long straight hair.

"Yo, what's up." Says a a boy who looks to be only in his early twenties.

"It looks like he Rei tried to get the entire tornamnet back together again." A powerful individual states who looks like he could break the average person just by patting their back.

Behind both men keeping quiet us a another well built man with blonde hair.

"Well we better take our seats. Why don't we take those ones over there." The older man says while pointing toward one group of seats. The group agrees before walking over.

Next to get on the plan is young adult with spikey ornage hair and to his side is a woman with long orange hair. "Can't beleieve Rei invites us to his wedding." The orange hair man says.

"Why wouldn't he? We've all been good friends for a while now." The orange hair woman says wuth a smile.

"I see you two got an invite too." Smiles a man with red hair in a ponytail and a handband.

"It'll be good to see Rei again. It's a shame Chad and Uryu couldn't make it." Says a shorter girl with black hair

"It's so good to see you two. How was your honeymoon?" Asks the orange hair woman while huggin the two.

"It was great how about you two?" Ask the red hair man.

"How about we sit down before we start our convo." Suggest the ornage hair man.

"I agree there are four seats over there that should do use just fine." The short black hair girl states.

"Well lets go." The ornage hair girl says with a smile as the four go to sit down.

A few minutes go by and the next four people to get on the plane is a man with long crimson red hair, similar to the Rias' hair color.

Next to him is a woman with a long blode ponytail and a huge bust. Next to hair is a young girl with similar blonde hair to the woman but with pink high lights.

Next to the man is a young man with a darker shade of red hair. It's obvious that the four are a family and seeing the man with such a similar hair color to Rias, Issei taps his king's shoulder. "Thay guy kind looks like your brother doesn't he." Issei jokes.

Rias look and she does see the man. She looks at Issei and smiles. "You're right, what a small world we live in." Rias chuckles.

The four of them sit down a following shortly after is a tanned man wearing rather fancy looking Egyptian clothing. He shrugs his shoulders before taking a seat.

"We'll be taking off in a few minutes. Please stand by." Says a female voice over the loud speaker.

Ryo was preparing close close the the plane's entrance. However, rapid approaching footsteps could be heard. Looking up Ryo sees a group of eight teens running toward the plan.

"We are so eefing late!" Shouts a teen with short blonde hair.

"And who's fault is that!" Shouts a girl with long pigtails.

"Can we focus on getting on the plane please." Says a boy with short black hair and glasses.

Ryo simply opens the door again and lets the eight run in, but one did stop.

"Thank you good sir." Says a boy with well kept dark blue hair.

Ryo just smiles as the man moves past him and he closes the door. "We are good for take off." Ryo says into a walkietalkie and grabbing onto a handle bar.