Landing

As the plane sores through the sky and Issei couldn't help but look at the other passengers. How did his brother know so many differential people. Men and women of all ages, body sizes, to Issei it just doesn't make sense of how his bother can be so influential.

Soon the plane lands and everyone begins to dismount and collect their bags. "Hey Tokita what do you say we head over to the hotel casino?" Rhito suggest as the two walk through the airport.

"Oh, no you don't. You two aren't gambling away everything you have on you." Akiyama saysbas she steps in front of the two muscler men.

"Renji help me out here. It's your bag after all." Ichigo says as he tries to get a rather heavy bag off the bag thing at the airport.

"That's actually Rukia's bag." Renji says as he gives Ichigo a hand

"The hell does she have in this thing that makes it so freaking heavy!?" Ichigo shouts as the two finally get it off and to the ground.

"Wow, I can't believe we made it in time." Ryuji states as he wipes some sweat from his forehead.

"We wouldn't have been so late, if you hadn't decided to pick us all up so cloth to the departure time!" Ann shouts at Ryuji as he looks at her.

"We would have gotten there with plenty of time, but Yusuke had us stop and use the bathroom every few miles!" Ryuji shouts back.

"Apologies, I did not have a chance to go before we left." Yusuke apologizes.

"It's ok Yusuke, I'm just happy we managed to get here in time." Akira says as he pats Yusuke's shoulder.

"Lets not argue  lets just be happy we made it." Makoto states

"I agree, we've been invited to partake in one of the most important of Rei's life. We should all be happy we're here." Haru says with a smile.

"Morgana, did you grab the bag?" Futaba asks

"Yup, well except Ryuji's." Morgana says with a snicker.

"Oh come on man!" Ryuji shouts as he runs to get his luggage.

Artorias walks out of the plane not having any bags and he doesn't move to get any.

"So this is where Rei has decided to get married, I wonder who the poor woman Rei has taken." Artorias says before walking off with his hands in his pockets.

"Ok, does everyone have their bags?" Astral asks as he looks over his family.

"I have mine, papa." Kunou says while waving her hand.

"I got mine." Kaze answers while leaning against a wall

"Everyone is ready, so lets get going." Yasaka says as the family leaves.

Ok, looks like we made it. I can't beleive Rei's device actually worked." Says a man with a shield pin in his arm states with four girls around him

" Says a man with a shield pin in his arm states with four girls around him

"So this is your world master Naofumi." The girl with long brown hair says (hiding her ears and tail)

"Ok, I told all of you drop the master. It's just Naofumi ok." The man now known as Naofumi tells the three girls

"Ok." Says a blonde child.

"Alright lets go." Naofumi says as the four leave the airport.

With all these people of different sizes, personality, and professions rubbed Issei the wrong way. He just couldn't believe someone like his brother could make so many different friends.

"Is this even it or are their are more guest waiting at where we'll be staying?" Issei asks as she looks around at all the different people.

"How did someone like my brother make so many friends, he left my family and I, but he didn't leave these strangers." Says growls to himself as he looks at the ground.

"This is bullshit." Issei says as someine taps him on his shoulder.

"Come on Issei we need to go. There's a limo waiting for us out front." Irana tells her childhood friend.

"Ok, I'm coming." Issei says as he reluctantly walks forward and enters the limbo and group begins to move toward the hotel they'll be staying in.