Hotel

The limo with Issei and his family/friends drives througha very fancy city before arriving at what looks to be a five star hotel.

"Wow it's huge." Gasper says as he admires the hotel that's even bigger than Issei after all of Rias' reservations

"That's what she said." Issei snickers as Koneko elbews him in the gut. "Ah, pain." Issei says as he holds his gut.

"Issei how loaded is your brother? It looks like he's completely rented out this place, for his guest." Kiba explains as he sees the Limos before them parked out front and letting all the guest out.

"How should I know. My brother doesn't exactly keep in touch." Issei says as he looks toward the ground. It's obvious he doesn't want to talk about his brother.

"This is your stop. Enjoy the party. The limo driver says as the group thanks him before pouring out the car and grabbing their bags.

Getting out of the limo Iseei sees the other guest, picking up their luggage and entering the hotel. "My brother doesn't care about people, if he did he would have visited our parents and me." Issei says as he picks up his bag.

"Is that that pro wrestler Sekibayashi, and the the famous pro boxer Goalang!?" Xenovia shouts as quickly darts to her bag and pulls out a notepad and a pen. "I need an autograph!" The blue hair devil shouts

"Xenovia is a big wrestling and boxing fan." Iruna explains

"I can see that." Issei says as she watches the ex-member of the church geek out over the two professional fighters. Once she obtains her autographs and is finished fangirling she returns to the group.

"Irena you see that, I got their autograph!" Xenovia shouts like a complete and total fangirl

"Holy shit! This place is massive. Rei is really going all out." Ryuji shouts.

"And there's free wifi." Futaba says while tapping away on her phone.

"Just looking at this place puts the buffa we all went to look like a joke." Ann says while looking in amazement

"I shall capture the beauty of this hotel so that those of the future may gaze upon it!" Yusuke shouts

"Did Rei ever say anything about being rich to you?" Rukia asks her husband.

"Nope, how about you two?" Renji asks Ichigo and Orhima

"Not a word." Both Ichigo and Orhima say at the same time.

"Looks like Rei really went up in the world after the tournament." Yamashita says

"It's almost as nice as the place we stayed at durring the annihilation tournament." Ohma replies

Suddenly a beam of light hits the ground causing everyone to stop and stare. As the light fades a large marking is left on the ground and two men stand in the center of it.

 As the light fades a large marking is left on the ground and two men stand in the center of it

"Yes brother just destroy their lawn why don't you." Loki says as he looks at the marking on the ground

"Shut up Loki." Thor says as the two walk off completely ignoring the stares of almost everyone.

"Pretty " Filo says with stars in her eyes. "Master, how do I do something like that?"

"I told you, don't call me master, it's Naofumi."

"So many people. I'm suprised, that so many would even care about my brother. He didn't give a damn about his family but he'd care out people he didn't even know." Issei says with a growl as he looks toward the ground.

"Issei you have to see this. There's a hot tube in the lobby!" Kiba shouts