Chapter 50

When the five senses are closed by the cold water, they can only hear their own heartbeat.  One after another, from strong and powerful, to the pulsation in the chest.  As deep as the bottomless river, the rapid flow is like his life, struggling desperately to grasp what he wants, but in vain, it seems that no matter how hard he works, he can only sink a little, sink to  In the endless darkness.

When Lu Chenghe saw the little short-legged buttocks running towards him, he suddenly couldn't help laughing, but soon he couldn't laugh.  The little pudding is born with water, and he knows it. Every time I swim in his bath, I do n't know how happy it is.  So when I saw the little pudding, he fell into the swimming pool. Lu Chenghe just thought that he would have to blow dry before going out to eat.

But the little pudding did not swim towards him with a dog crawl like he imagined. Instead, he sank after struggling twice.

Lu Chenghe's eyes changed instantly. Even when the bodyguards on the side didn't respond, he jumped out of the water, grabbed the sinking little pudding, and held him ashore.  It took no more than a dozen seconds before and after this, but the little pudding did not have a cough response after swallowing water, but the entire dog passed out.

Lu Chenghe thought the little pudding was swilly, and he picked him up to shoot his back. Qi Wei quickly shouted to the bodyguard: "Go to the veterinarian. If there is no veterinarian on the island, go to the doctor, hurry up!"

How nervous his own boss is. The dog bodyguards all know, and after seeing it, he did n't dare to find someone.

Seeing that no matter how he took the little pudding, Lu Chenghe did not respond, and his already panicked hands began to tremble slightly.  Qi Wei panicked and remembered the dog teaching course he had gone to, and said quickly: "Come upside down, turn the little pudding upside down, you come to hold the little pudding, I'll pick up its mouth. If it doesn't work, let's do the population breathing first.  Coming soon. "

Lu Chenghe, who had never paid attention to the dog's first aid measures, quickly followed Qi Wei's words and took a few sips of water, but the little pudding still didn't wake up.  For just a few seconds, it was impossible to faint after a few sips of water, and Lu Chenghe wondered if the little pudding had hit his head when he fell.

At this time, the doctor rushed over in a hurry, all the guests staying here, there was a slight accident, the organizer of this wedding could not bear this responsibility, so every few villas are equipped with a doctor to meet the need  .  It was only the pet of the guest who had an accident this time, and the doctor who healed him did not know if it could be done.

The doctor rushed over, two assistants behind him carrying possible medical equipment to follow, and as soon as he entered the house, he saw a soggy man breathing artificially on a Samoyed lying on the ground.  The doctor hurried over, put on the oxygen mask first, and then came for treatment.

Lu Chenghe gave up the position directly, his face was cold and slightly white, and he looked at the little pudding on the ground and said, "The drowning was brought up without even a minute. If there is no water in the chest, check the head.  It was not a collision. "

The doctor nodded quickly, seeing that the man cared so much about the pet's appearance, and if the dog really had an accident here, he didn't know if he would be held responsible for this responsibility.

The fainted Zuo Ning saw a memory that was not in his memory. At that time, he was still an individual. He had just emerged from the grief of his parents' death. He finally accepted this cruel reality and decided to cheer up and live a good life.  After class that afternoon, he was going to go home to clear the last relics of his parents when he was out of class that weekend. When he rode off the bridge, he heard someone calling for help below.