Chapter 105

It was almost noon near noon, and the little pudding still didn't return, and the bodyguards who went out looking for the road also said that no one was seen. Seeing the mobile phone left alone on the sofa, Lu Chenghe frowned. This little thing is really wild every day.

At this time, Zuo Ning was playing in the game hall and forgot the time. He originally wanted to go back to Lu Chenghe, but walked halfway and saw a limited edition game console displayed in the display cabinet at the entrance of the game hall. Can't stop wanting, although he already has the same game console, the limited edition is just a pattern on the gamepad that the ordinary version does not have, but the limited things he naturally wants to collect.

Although this kind of thing is probably thousands of pieces, if he really wants, Lu Chenghe can buy him a bunch of minutes, but Zuo Ning never asked Lu Chenghe to ask for a game console and other things. Things that are too easy to get are boring It 's better to buy it by yourself. If you ca n't buy it, find a channel to buy it yourself, so it will be interesting to collect it.

What's more, Lu Nianqi's things really upset him. He really treats Lu Nianqi as a good friend. Although he may not like his character at first, it is actually okay to get along. After a semester of contact, he got along well, and naturally he was classified as a friend. Within the scope. But he did not expect that he was found so careless.

However, Zuo Ning understands this move to leave him, and for human beings, his existence is a strange one, and anyone will feel dangerous. If one day he finds that a friend around him turns out to be a fairy and has a close encounter with his family, he will probably be afraid and want to be expelled.

It 's just that he knows exactly what he is, and he can be sure that he ca n't hurt others casually, but Lu Nianqi does n't know. All the unknowns are terrible. People will have instinctual fear and rejection of unknown things. Be considered human.

It's a pity that he didn't have any very good friends himself. After becoming a dog, his world will only be Lu Chenghe. He finally turned into a friend who could talk, and it turned out to be like this.

Zuo Ning is mad at game tickets in the game hall. He can play as many tickets as possible, and he can buy more than one game machine for game coins. And Lu Chenghe's air pressure in the office is getting lower and lower.

After Zuo Ning rubbed his sour hands and held the game ticket for the third time to exchange points, after finally redeeming the limited edition game machine, look at the time again, it is already more than one o'clock in the afternoon, and the scalp instantly Tight, pill again.

Holding the game console in his hand, he carefully returned to the office. As soon as the elevator door opened, he could not see the person who was supposed to be sitting there. Although knowing the lesson may be indispensable, it is also good to be able to delay.

"I still know to come back."

Hearing the sound coming from behind, Zuo Ning was stiff, Kakaka turned his head and saw Lu Chenghe standing at the door of the small room with a black face, staring blankly at himself.

Zuo Ning quickly pleased and smiled: "Look, I always wanted the game console, I won the game by myself!"

Lu Chenghe looked at him and said nothing, Zuo Ning immediately lost his ears: "I'm sorry, I forgot the time, I haven't brought my cell phone, don't get angry, I won't."

Lu Chenghe said coldly: "How many times have you said this kind of thing yourself, you will not have this kind of guarantee in the future, so many times, you really remember it!"