Chapter 81

Lu Chenghe often took a young man in and out during this time, and even a few times the young man stayed at the Lu's house for the morning and accompany Landing Cheng in the morning with a morning run. How could this mother Lu who lived with him didn't know, but it was to give her son enough private space. Before the son did not bring his friends to meet her, she was not good enough to take the initiative, so she didn't bother. But as the son seemed more and more intimate with the boy, and heard that he had personally arranged for work, the mother of Lu was a little uneasy.

It is certain that Lu Chenghe did not return with the boy today, so Lu mother went to Lu Chenghe. Seeing the little pudding lying at the door, several little black backs were chewing on it. Lu Mu laughed and stepped on the little pudding's head: "Little pudding is awesome and will take care of puppies. He must be a good dad! "

Zuo Ning responded slightly, raising his head and rubbing in Lu Mu's palm. As for a good dad or whatever, forget it, let it be.

Seeing his son coming downstairs, Lu Mu stopped teasing the little pudding and went directly into the room: "Cheng He, are you okay to talk to your mother?"

Lu Chenghe looked at his mother and said nothing. Zuo Ning saw Lu's mother and thought maybe it was because of his affairs. He quickly turned around and ran into the room. He jumped onto the sofa and looked up at Lu Chenghe. After descending, rest his head on his lap.

Those little black backs didn't run into the house so big that they saw their favorite Dabai go in again, one by one with their heads pointed in, and seeing that Dabai didn't plan to come out, you chased me again Played in the yard.

Lu Chenghe rubbed his pudding's ear and looked at his mother: "If you have any questions, just ask."

Mother Lu asked directly: "Who is that boy?"

Lu Chenghe said: "Lu Ning, a friend's child, took care of him when he was new to his home."

Mother Lu looked at him suspiciously: "I really just take care of it for you? I was born, and I don't know your temperament. While my mother is ready, you can tell me the truth."

Lu Chenghe looked at his mother helplessly: "I already said you don't believe me, what do you want to hear? Tell me, I will tell you again."

Mother Lu stared directly at her son and turned to look at the little pudding: "Little pudding, tell me, is there any improper relationship between your father and that boy?"

Zuo Ning curled his tail and shrank to Lu Chenghe. What seemed to be an improper relationship, their relationship seemed improper from the beginning. Of course he also wanted to be a little more improper, but he was a little persuasive and didn't dare to start. Moreover, Lu Chenghe seemed to have no meaning in that respect, and his feelings needed to be strengthened. It's hard for him to want wrongdoing.

Lu Chenghe covered his ears and looked at his mother: "Mom."

Mother Lu gave her son a strange look: "I heard, that boy is just an adult?"

Zuo Ning raised his eyes and stared at Lu Chenghe. They also argued about age. Originally, he wanted to get a 20-year-old identity card, which is about the same age as before. But Lu Chenghe said that he was not twenty years old, and even planned to make him fifteen or sixty years old, preferably the kind of guardian. Although this face is really tender now, it is too small. At that age, it was simply an invisible defense line in Lu Chenghe's heart, which made him even more attacking.

In the end, after his struggle, Lu Chenghe was finally willing to give him a compromise. At the age of 17, he was just about to enter college and he also got his ID card. Although he has become three years younger, Zuo Ning is not happy. Although the entertainment industry eats youthful meals, he still hopes to be bigger, preferably the type that can start night life at any time!