Chapter 126

Zuo Ning leaned on Lu Chenghe's body, his head was resting on Lu Chenghe's belly, and he held a basket of crimson and tender tender cherry in his arms. He also put a small trash can near him, which already had a lot of fruit. Checked. Zuo Ning was having fun with Erlang's legs on his feet, and Lu Chenghe suddenly took away the basket in his arms.

Zuo Ning's head looked up at Lu Chenghe: "Why?"

Lu Chenghe stretched out his hand and put the basket of cherries on the bedside table: "Don't eat any more. It's not good to eat too much. Beware of diarrhea."

Zuo Ning licked the juice left in his mouth, visually checked his distance from the fruit basket, and touched his belly. Before Lu Chenghe returned, he ate half a watermelon, and couldn't help but drink an extra bowl of cow for dinner. Bone soup, now eating half a basket of cherries, is indeed full. Seeing that Lu Chenghe wouldn't let him eat, he didn't force it. He reached out and touched his son who was biting the baby beside him. It really deserves to be his son, and his preference for biting a doll is the same as him.

Holding the fat in his arms, Zuo Ning gave him hair, and the furry texture was just dry-cleaned just now, with a little fragrance. It was so obedient to let people touch it, it was adorable. Tremble. After brushing the circle of friends, the first one saw a photo of the fourth child with his girlfriend Ren Shishi abroad, looking at their background, the blue and white building, and the Mediterranean style. Zuo Ning held his mobile phone and showed Lu Chenghe: "Where are they? It seems to be in Greece."

Looking at the document, Lu Chenghe glanced: "Well, they are in the Aegean Sea."

Hearing Lu Chenghe said this sentence, there is no more, Zuo Ning turned his head and looked at the document, Lu Chenghe started to look at the file again, Zuo Ning was a bit strange: "How have you been so busy lately? You rarely bring home documents, most It 's just looking at the mail. You see, during this time, you still use documents to pack documents every day. The briefcase is super-earth, obviously a super handsome hipster, dragged by that briefcase, and now it looks more and more like a big one. Boss, a few years later, when you're 30 or 40 years old and have a boss belly, oh, it's miserable to think about it. "

Lu Chenghe grabbed the little pudding's face and said, "Who am I so busy now?"

Zuo Ning turned over and lay on Lu Chenghe's body, and pointed his finger in confusion: "Is it because of me?"

Lu Chenghe snorted coldly: "Otherwise, in order to accompany you to go abroad to play, a pile of official work is backlogged. After returning, there is another kind of accident. In order to accompany you at home, it is a pile of official work backlog."

Zuo Ning sat up straight with dissatisfaction, and finally managed to crawl to the fat on his back, and then rolled off him again. Zuo Ning didn't care about his dog son. Anyway, the bed was soft and not bad, and he flung directly on Lu Chenghe and grabbed his neck: "You blame me! Well, men are the same, what they can't get is The best. "After speaking, he flew directly to Lu Chenghe's arms and weeping.

Lu Chenghe stretched out his hand to pick up the dog who still wanted to crawl onto the little pudding, dropped the bed, rolled over, and pressed the little pudding that was originally in his arms under him.

Zuo Ning stared at him with his bright eyes: "What do you want to do? I tell you, I'm not a showman!"

Lu Chenghe chuckled: "Then tell me, what arts can you sell?"

Zuo Ning smiled and said, "I can act, for example ..." After Zuo Ning said, he grabbed the collar of Cheng Chenghe with one hand, and prepared to grab his collar with one hand, and found that he was wearing a round neck that was not easy to grasp. , So guarding his chest, watching Lu Chenghe's eyes instantly turned into confrontation with intent to invade his own bully, even if you break my proud bones, I am also your unattainable existence: "I tell you Lu Chenghe Even if you get my people, you won't get my heart! If you die of this heart, I will not submit to you! "